3💜0

Team was chatting on his phone very early the next morning while he walked down the pavement towards his faculty. He planned to meet up with Mannow and Pharm for a quick study before their classes began for the day. Pharm was telling him where to meet up when a message notification from P'Win hit the screen. He tapped it and read.

'You're going to school early? Are you meeting someone?'

Team wondered how his senior knew he was in school early. Maybe Mannow told him.

'No P. I have to study with my friends.'

'Sure?'

'Yes. But I'm missing you!'

'Ahh, confession time.'

'Can we meet after school?'

'I can't wait till after school.'

'So when?'

'Look behind you...'

Team gasped. He quickly turned around but there was no sign of Win. Just a random student walking ahead.

Just then he felt a hand grab him the side and in one swing motion the person turned him around and he found himself leaning on the thick tree stem.

"P'Win!" Team manages to say. His eyes glaring at the senior, his heart beating fast and skin tingling from emotions.

"How are you cutie?"

Win had let his blonde curls down, grazing a part of his forehead. He looked absolutely mesmerizing. He unconsciously licked his lower lip as he smiled at Team.

"Surprised? Speechless?"

Team blushed. "How did you get here so fast? I thought you were behind me?"

Win leaned even closer to the boy. He softly placed his right hand on his shoulder and rested his left arm on the tree stem just above Team's head.

"I used my super power," Win chuckled. He tilted his head and touched Team's cheeks then roved his hand across his hair. "I missed you."

"Stop," Team held his senior's hand to stop him from touching his hair. "My classmates are going to see us."

"Let them see." Win leaned closer this time the tips of their noses brushed each other. They remained in that position for some seconds before Team broke the gaze.

"Can we see later?" Team stepped away but Win held on to his hand.

"Are you leaving just like that?"

"Is there something you want?"

Win tapped his cheeks, a sign to come give him a kiss. Team raised his eyebrows in surprise. "Right here?"

"I won't let you leave until I get my kiss." Win pouted.

Team looked around the school. It was still early so there were few students in the fields. He walked towards his senior who was still holding his hand tightly. Quickly he pecked Win on the cheek and ran off.