3💜8

Pharm and Manow were carried away by the activities going on. There was the moon and star competition and they had gone to see and admire the handsome and beautiful students participating in the competition.

Manow was overly interested in the handsome seniors and was finding it hard to choose who was the most handsome.

"Let's go check on Team and see how he is doing," Pharm said

"Okay," Manow said. "Have you seen P'Win?"

"No."

"I wonder what's up with him."

Pharm bit his lips. "Actually, his father made him go to Taiwan."

Manow gasped. "Why?"

Pharm held his finger to his friend's mouth. "Shhh... Don't shout."

"Why would his father make him do that?" Manow whispered.

"I don't know," Pharm shrugged. "Dean told me."

"Win is in a difficult situation. And now Team is stuck in the middle. Poor Team," Manow sighed.

When they reached the swimming section, they saw P'Dean and P'Tae addressing the students. They waited at a corner. When Dean had finished talking, Tae walked up to Team and said something to him then he ruffled the Junior's hair.

The action made Manow and Pharm swoon skeptical about the situation. They quickly waved at Team.

"Hey Pharm, Manow. Why is your hair like that, three ponytails!" Team yelled staring at Manow strangely looking hair.

"It's a free day, dummy. I get to do my crazy hairstyle."

Pharm smiled and then whispered. "We saw that."

"Saw what?" Team looked confused.

"P'Tae..." Manow said.

"P'Tae? What did he do?"

"He touched you inappropriately!"

"No he didn't," Team chuckled.

"Because P'Win is not around doesn't give him the right to..." Manow reached her hand and grabbed Team. "Touch you."

"He was just been nice. I'm sure he meant no harm."

"Nice?" Pharm chuckled.

Just then the whistle was blown, and the students began to gather at the bleachers for the games. Dean signalled to the junior swimmers to get prepared.

"Wait Pharm... Do you think he will come?" Team asked with concern written over his face.

"I don't know, have you called him on phone," Pharm replied.

"Uh... I spoke with him in the morning. It's almost noon and his phone is not reachable."

"I'm sure you will be fine."

"We will be sitting right there. Just swim like he was around somewhere, okay?" Manow patted Team on the back.

Team nodded. He quickly ran to join his junior swimming mates.