Chapter 1

Edited by Crazycharacter15

-------------------

Fahad P.O.V

“Sir, we will present the finest quality of work for your new firm, and our work towards this estimate will advance,” a man of A.R. industries tried to convince me. 

“Mr. Ansari, I am positive you can manage it. But the condition is, you should wrap the workup by next week. If you are not ready, then many other corporations are in the queue to avail of this opportunity. They will get it worked out,” I said rubbing the stubble of my jaw.

The tension in the room increases manifold because of my warning. They were discussing among them and they were not pleased with my order. It’s not my fault. To exist in such a competitive world, work should take place beforehand and with appropriate supervision and efficiency. They turned to me and requested,

“Sir, we will try our finest, but please let me know if there are any developments in the directive you have mailed us?”

I raised my eyebrows and shut the file which was in my hands.

“No great advances, just slight adjustments in the presentation can go well. Also, copy it and mail it to each representative of this project,” I said firmly while fixing my blazer.

They nodded and start displaying the presentation. Though they are skilled in their work, yet they could not grasp the minor mistake.

Suddenly, a door swayed open and my PA entered with the iPad.She informed me that my mother has made a call to me earlier.

I excused the meeting and called her. She attended the call and asked me.

“Fahad, are you busy now?”

“Anything important, Ammi?” I asked her while signing some documents.

“Son, I miss you. Can you come home? I am sure you can manage it for your Ammi, right?”

she asked calmly.

“Ammi I can’t...”

I was about to say something, then she interrupted me.

“Okay, you are coming in half an hour. Come quickly. Everyone is waiting. Khuda hafiz”,

she said altogether, and she didn’t let me finish my sentence.

Mom is mom.

I went to the meeting and completed my meeting in fifteen minutes.

‘’Mr. Ansari, complete this project in a week and send me the transaction of email and mail me the last disclose project soon “,

I instructed him.

He nodded his head, and I turned my gaze to Kamran.

“Kamran, finalize the deal with the Indonesian client and set my meeting with them in an upcoming week,” I said to him.

He nodded and I left my office. Everyone greeted me as I was crossing towards the elevator.

I pressed the ground floor on the elevator and wait for the elevator to arrive. I hope everything works. I rushed to my car and Rahim drive me home.

After a long drive, I arrived at my home where my family was waiting for me.

No matter what the situation is, my family will always be my priority.

As I entered the home, everyone is grinning from ear to ear. I raised my eyebrows and they shrugged their shoulders.

My DadiJaan, My mother, Chachi, Hania were sitting in the living room. There were great hustle and bustle. Something’s fishy. I greeted them awkwardly. They greeted me back and mom told me to get freshen up.

I went to my room and removed my watch. I took out my casuals. After some time, I took a long shower and change into my casual. I open my laptop and start checking the emails.

I heard a knock on the door. I lifted my gaze and found Hania there.

Hania popped her head from the door and said,

"Bro, Ammi is calling you".

“I am coming,” I replied to her without bothering to look at her.

‘’She is calling you now’’, she interrupted me again.

She is kinda irritating. I followed her downstairs, but not without hitting her lightly with my hand.

I was surrounded with Dadijaan and Ammi in the living room.

Ammi passed me a smile. Something is wrong or you can something is going to be wrong.

Ya Allah madad (God help me)

----------------------

𝙈𝙔 𝘽𝙀𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙄𝙁𝙐𝙇 𝙒𝙄𝙁𝙀जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें