Chapter 18

When someone really cares
for you, they won't hurt you
And if in case they do, you can
see in their eyes, they're hurt too.

**********

Isha P. O. V

As I was putting the choker necklace around my neck, I was feeling nervous. It's my first time wearing a saree. The saree is indeed beautiful in attractive colors. I had tied my hair into a perfect bun.

Hania was insisting me to wear black but it's not the occasion to wear it

Hania was insisting me to wear black but it's not the occasion to wear it. And this Saree is also very beautiful. Taiji had given me this to wear on reception. Barat and mehndi function had gone well. Today is the reception. Hania and minal were busy in getting ready for the reception. After we were done, we look at ourselves in the mirror with the smile of victory. I took my clutch and we went downstairs. As I was descending downstairs, I saw Fahad sitting on the couch engrossed in his mobile phone. Mashallah, he was looking so handsome in his black tuxedo. I saw Faraz yawning and Azeem checking his watch frequently. I hide behind the door and listen to their conversation.

"Why girls take forever to get ready? " Faraz asked yawningly.

" I really don't know. They may think that if they will take more time they will look beautiful ", Fahad said looking at Faraz.

What the hell Fahad? I didn't expect that from you.

" Whatever, they still didn't look that good ", Azeem said chuckling. Fahad and Faraz burst into laughter. I will kill you Azeem. I burst the door open and walk-in.

Slowly, Fahad laughter dies as I step in. I glared at him and he tried to give me a nervous smile. He looked at me from head to toe. He gulped and his mouth hung open. It's time for revenge dear.

"Faraz, can I come with you in your car? Please ", I said ignoring Fahad.

Fahad chuckled and said,
"Baby, we are all going in the same car".

I look down embarrassed. I saw Hania and minal came downstairs. Mashallah, they were looking so beautiful. Minal had to wear a red Saree while Hania had worn a dark pink and black color Saree. I look at Faraz and Azeem. They were looking at them with jaw dropped and wide eyes. I really want to laugh. I bite my lip to control my laugh.

We reach the car and we settled in. After the long drive, we finally reach the venue. As I was getting out of the car, Fahad reaches for my hand. I jerk his hand and walk away. A frown was etched in his forehead. Fahad put his hands around my waist when we reach the entrance of the venue. I tried to free myself from his grip but he held me more tightly. I hate him. As we were about to enter, Sameer came out of the venue.

"So, there is a theme for a reception ", Sameer said.

Everyone cheered up and he continued,

"Everyone should enter the reception with their partner and should be there with their partner the whole time ".

𝙈𝙔 𝘽𝙀𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙄𝙁𝙐𝙇 𝙒𝙄𝙁𝙀On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara