Chapter 17

Never forget that your words have the power to destroy or build, discourage or encourage, heal, or open deep wounds.
Choose them carefully.

-halal_thoughts.

*******

Isha P . O. V

After coming back from the Mayun function, I immediately took a bath.
After the bath, I completed all my work and sat on the bed. It was almost 11:00 pm. I was not feeling well. I might have caught a cold. I was shivering. I took a large blanket from my wardrobe and settled it on my bed. I switched off the AC and fan. I also close the window but then to be I was feeling cold. Ugh, I should have not eaten ice cream. But who can say no to ice cream? Ice cream is the best thing on this planet. I was feeling irritated.

I searched for my jacket but it is nowhere to be seen. I went downstairs and saw a bundle of clothes lying on the table. I searched for my jacket but I didn't found it. Suddenly, my gaze went to the bedside the table. There was a jacket but it was not mine. It was a rahil jacket. I was deciding what to do next when I saw him coming towards me.

"Rahil, can I borrow your jacket. I am feeling cold and my Jacket is nowhere to be seen ", I said to him.

He chuckled and said,
"Of course Ishu. You don't need to ask me ".

I smiled at him and he left.
I put on a jacket and went to my room. The jacket was quite long so it can be easily said that I borrow it from someone. I went to my room and saw Fahad in my bed. He was doing something on his mobile. I fake cough and he lifted his gaze up.
I glared at him and he gave me a sheepish smile.

"Can I ask you what are you doing here ?" I asked putting my hands on my waist.

"I was missing my wife ", he said smirking at me.

"Fahad stops using that cheesy lines ", I said showing my palm as I settled on the bed.

He chuckled and leaned closer.

"By the way, why your nose is so red?" he asked.

"I was not feeling well. I might have caught a cold ", I said looking at him.

He sighed heavily and stared at me.

" You should take care of yourself wifey. I have told you many times not to eat ice-cream more than one scoop but you never listened to me. Now you have caught a cold. You are being so careless, baby. You should really take of yourself ", he started scolding me.

I lower my gaze and listen to his scolding. After his scolding, he sighed heavily. He hugged me tightly and peck my forehead.

"I care for you Isha ", he mumbled in my hair.

I nodded my head and he kissed my cheek.
I blush at his beautiful gesture.

Suddenly, he looks at me with confusion and anger. What I did now?

"Whose jacket is this? " he asked raising his eyebrows.
I gulped hard. I was speechless. If I will tell him, he will be angry.

"Why you are not answering? Whose damn jacket is this? "he raised his voice.

"Rahil ", I slowly said looking down at my hands.

He took a sharp breath and left me alone in the room. Ya Allah, he is angry with me.

I was pacing back and forth in my room not knowing what to do.
After a minute, the door of my room open. Fahad was standing with a Jacket in his hands. He came towards me and directed me to sit on the bed. I quietly sat on the bed and he removed the jacket. He wore me his jacket and he throws Rahil jacket on the bed.