Chapter 52

Comparison kills creativity.
There's a room for you.
Nobody can do it with your voice, with
your experience, with your insight.

Karen Walrond.

*************

(A few hours ago)

Faraz P.O.V

"What the hell is happening between both of you?" Fahad snapped angrily.

"What do you mean?" I asked in confusion.

He grabs my collar and looks deadly in my eye.

"Don't play games with me. I want to know what is going on between you and Hania", He said glaring at me.

" I love her ", I said in a calm tone.

A strong punch landed on my face as I wince in pain.

" She is my sister. Think twice before saying anything", He warned me.

"We both like each other ", I said while holding my jaw. I immediately regret the idea of convincing him to learn boxing.

" How can you even think of my sister like that. I will kill you Faraz ", He said fisting his hand.

" It's true. I love her a lot ", I said in a calm tone.

" I thought that you treat her like a sister ", He said holding his head with both of his hand in a frustrated way.

" I never understand her like a sister. You just make false assumptions", I said looking out of the window.

"How can you even propose to her? " He asked glaring at me.

"For your info, she's the one who proposes to me ", I said with a sigh.

" Mate, you just manipulate my sister. She is too young. She has not even completed her studies. I can't trust you with her", He said in a frustrated tone.

"What do you mean by that? I have no wrong intentions with her. Am I not good enough for her?" I asked raising my voice.

"No doubt that you are a good person. But you are not good for my sister. She is very innocent and sensitive. I know you more than you know yourself ", He said in a calm tone.

" But I love her a lot ", I said while tears were building inside my eyes.

" Faraz cut the crap. You fell in love every week. You had so many flings and girlfriends. Honestly, I don't trust you with my sister. She is my sister and I love her a lot. I want the best for her", He said glaring at me.

"But we plan our marriage and everything", I said gritting my teeth.

" Hold up. You both don't even know each other for long. And you both are ready for marriage. Do you both wanna kill me? I know you very well. You will get bored with her and you will treat her like trash. I am warning you. Stay away from her", He spat angrily.

"Fahad, you are not understanding me. I have good intentions for her. You should trust me ", I said in a frustrated tone.

" I would have trust you if you didn't have any relation with my sister without my consent", He spat angrily.

"My sister is very ambitious. She wants to become an international artist. Her painting is even selected for the exhibition in Germany. But she doesn't want to live away from you, that's why she rejected the offer ", He continued.

Damn Hania, she should have told me about it. It's not right to give up on your dreams and ambition because of me.

" Faraz, you are my best friend. I hope you understand me. I am very close to my sister and I can't see her getting hurt. She is too young for love type of things. Break up with her. She will be independent. She will be mature. Give her space and time. If you both were meant to be, you both will get married. It's all in the hands of Allah. Maybe, when you will see her after a few years, she will be one of the great artists. I hope you understand what I am telling you ", He said in a calm tone.