Chapter 35

"Hurting someone can be as easy
as throwing a stone in the sea.
But do you have any idea how deep
that stone can go?"

*********

Isha P.O.V

Rays of sunlight directly fall on my face waking me up from my deep slumber. I rubbed my eyes and my gaze went to the vintage wall clock. It was 9:30 am. I was late. I look at Fahad who was sleeping like a baby on me. His hands were on my waist while his head on the crook of my neck. Our leg was entwined making me blush harder. I was wearing his shirt which reaches until my upper knee. I cautiously move out of his arms. I badly want to have a shower and get fresh.

I pushed all my hair back and tie it into a messy bun. I took my black shirt and jeans from the wardrobe. Finally, I can wear the cloth of my choice. Jeans and a shirt is comfortable.

I stood in a shower relaxing my mind. After the shower, I change into my clothes and tied a towel around my hair. I stood in front of the mirror and dried my hair with the help of a blow dryer. I comb my hair with my fingers and take a cautious step on the bed. I have to wake up Fahad or we are gonna be late for breakfast.

I remove the comforter from his face and stare at his face. He was looking so cute.

"Fahad wakes up or we are gonna be late for breakfast. What they will think of us", I scold him.

" Please two more minutes ", he said covering his ears with one of the cushions.

" Fahad, we will be late ", I said whining like a child.

He is not waking up. I leaned closer and start peppering kisses on his handsome face.

He smiled in his half-sleep and pull me under him. He strokes my cheek and presses his lips on my cheeks making me blush. He pulled both hands above my head and leaned closer to capture my lips.

There was a loud knock on the door making me pull away from him. He groans in frustration and curse under his breath. I threw the shirt on him and he wears it in hurry.

I opened the door and saw Hania and Minal standing on the door giggling.

" What took you so long?" Minal asked in a mischievous tone.

"Nothing ", I said glaring at her.

Hania mutter something in Minal ear and they both burst into laughter.

" Are you both going to have breakfast here or at the dining table with us? " Hania asked in a mischievous tone.

"We are going to have breakfast at the dining table ", I said smiling at them.

" Oh, we came here to give you this dress. Mom told me to tell you that you have to wear this dress and jewelry. Many guests will be coming today ", She said handing me the bag.

" Why the guest are coming today? Tomorrow is reception. And I had already worn the dress for today ", I said whining like a child.

" We can't do anything, my dear sis", she said consoling me.

"I understand", I said in a defeated tone.

"So please apply some light makeup and come for breakfast ", Minal said with a smile.

I nodded my head smiling back.

" And yeah make sure to apply concealer ", Hania said and burst into laughter.

I understand the double meaning behind her words and slam the door on their face.
I went in front of the mirror and saw there were several marks all over my neck. I glare at Fahad who was giving me a cheeky smile.