Chapter 44

Never fall for a heart
that doesn't beat as loudly as you do for it.

~perry poetry

***************

Azeem P.O.V

"Azeem, I bought a coffee for you ", A voice interrupted me. I lifted my gaze and saw Minal standing there with a mug of coffee.

" Thank you ", I said without cutting a glance at her. I was trying to play cool in front of her.

She placed the mug on the side table and I felt the bed dipped beside me.

" Should I do it? " she asked referring to the bandage in my hand. I was unable to do it because my right hand was badly injured.

I nodded my head and she came closer to me. My heartbeat started beating rapidly at the closeness. She applies the ointment on my hand and blew the air. My ears were turning red as my gaze went to her. She put the bandage around my hand.

"Will you come to the terrace on the night? I want to show you something ", I asked with a smile.

" You are not fine. We will surely go there once you are well ", she said with concern.

I can't believe that she is worried about me.

" I am fine than ever before. You have to come to the terrace in the evening. I have a surprise for you ", I said smiling at her.

" Fine, I will be there ", she said with a smile.

I hope she will like it.

" Have the coffee otherwise it will be cold", she said with a chuckle.

I lifted the mug to my lips and the delicious aroma of coffee filled in nostrils. If I had known earlier about how she will treat me after I helped her, I would have done it long ago.

************

Isha P.O.V

As soon as we reached our cottage house, I turned towards Fahad. He gave me a weird look as he flopped on the couch.

"Are you embarrassed to take me to the party in the evening? " I asked him the question which was running inside my mind. I am feeling like he is embarrassed to take me there that's why he doesn't tell me about it.

"Of course not, It's not the reason ", He said glaring at me.

" What is the reason? " I asked raising my eyebrows.

"I thought that you will be not comfortable coming to the party. That's the only reason I didn't inform you about it. If you want to come, we will go together ", He said pulling me in his arms.

He is right. I don't prefer going to parties. I prefer to be in my room reading my favorite novel.

" Honestly, I don't want to come but Mrs.Rina was insisting me. So, I couldn't deny her ", I said playing with his shirt button.

" She is pretty insistent, isn't she? " He said with a chuckle.

"But she is a really sweet lady ", I said looking at him.

" You know you should have seen your face yesterday. You were so jealous. Honestly, you look very cute when you are jealous. I was having fun seeing you getting all possessive ", He said with a chuckle.

" What the hell Fahad! I was crying yesterday and you found it pretty amusing. And though you were going to fire her you should have stopped her from touching you", I said angrily.

"Don't be angry now. We have already sorted out the matter ", He said looking at me.

" I have every right to be angry at you. How can you let her touch you", I said angrily.