Chapter 43

"A soul mate isn't someone who completes you.
No, A soulmate is someone who
inspires you to complete yourself ".

**************

Isha P.O.V

What the hell should I suppose to do now? Saad is in front of me while Fahad is behind me. As he moves his gaze away from his mobile, I turned around and hugged Fahad tightly. I buried my face in his neck and his body stiffened.

" Excuse me, Can you tell me where's the Starbucks cafe nearby? " Saad asked Fahad. My heart was beating rapidly. His words were reverberating in my ears.

"Just straight away from there ", Fahad said pointing towards the direction.

" Thank you", Saad said and I heard his footsteps fading away.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw him disappearing into one of the shops. I quickly back away and glare at him.

"Isha, get in the car. We have a lot of things to talk about. And why the hell you hugged me suddenly? "He asked glaring at me.

" So, you don't like it when I came near to you. Oh yeah, that Amelia only has this right", I said glaring at him.

" You are taking it in the wrong way. It's nothing like that ", He said with a raised eyebrows.

" We are going home then we will talk about it when you will be calm ", he continued.

I nodded my head as I sat on the passenger seat.

I saw a glimpse of Amelia coming towards the car.

I quickly switch to the child lock and she was unable to open the car. She glared at me and I waved at her. Serves her right.

*************

" You were acting so immature. What's wrong with you? She was only talking with me. It wasn't necessary to overreact like that", He said glaring at me.

"Are you seriously arguing with me just because of her? Are you so ignorant or naive that you can't understand that she was flirting with you? " I snapped at him.

"You are overreacting in this situation ", He said trying to calm his voice.

" Am I overacting? But it doesn't seem like that. Is she so much important to you that you are arguing with me? "I said trying to control my tears.

" Damn, you know very well that I don't like any girl except you. So it was not necessary to splash water on someone's face ", he said snapping at me.

"When you don't like any girl except me then why the hell you don't stop her from touching you? " I said while tears were rolling down my cheeks.

"I know how she is. It's not the first time she is flirting with me. And I told her not to come near me but she never listens to me. The only reason I hired her is that she is very efficient towards the work. I don't have to come to LA daily. So it was no need to fired her. I always try to distance myself from her ", he said in a frustrated tone.

" But it doesn't seem like that. You were okay with the fact that she was touching you ", I said with a sob.

" I know the fact what she was trying to do. I have also overheard your conversation with her. I was about to fire her exactly after lunch but you created the drama. The way she was behaving with you was inappropriate. I am once again telling you that you are the only girl in my life ", He said holding my hands and looking into my eyes.

" Call her right now and tell her that she doesn't need to come to work from now onwards ", I said to him sternly.

He took a deep breath and took out his mobile.