Chapter 29

There is a beauty in kindness.
People with good hearts are the
most attractive❤

***********

Isha P.O.V

He was standing there leaning on his range rover. His one hand was in his pocket while his other hand was filled with a bouquet of red roses. Gosh, I  missed him. He was standing there with a genuine smile on his face. I badly want to hug him.

He was looking so handsome as ever

He was looking so handsome as ever.  I badly want to be in his arms.
He waved at me.

"Ya Allah, he is so romantic. My future husband better is like this or I am gonna kill him ", Abiha said with a chuckle. I quickly put on my slipper and went towards him.

As I reached downstairs, I saw him opening his arms. I hurriedly run towards him and tightly hug him. His masculine scent filled in my nostrils. He wrapped his arms around my waist and nuzzled his nose in the crook of my neck. Warmness spread in my neck. He backed away a little but still holding me by my waist.

We heard someone clearing a throat. It was Faraz with a smirk plastered on his face. I free myself from his grip and straighten myself. I pushed the hair lock behind my ear in an embarrassment.

" Sorry to disturb you both. I am going to make a call. You both can continue whatever you were doing ", he said with a smirk earning a hard glare from Fahad.

" Believe me Isha, he has become whipped", Faraz said with a chuckle.

I nodded my head with a slight embarrassment. As Faraz went to make a call, he again pulled me by the waist.

"Fahad ", I said shyly pushing my hair locks behind my ears.

" What Fahad", he said in a husky voice in my ears. His lips were slightly touching my ears making the shivers run down my spine.

"Don't do this ", I said biting my lips.

Thank God, there is no one at this time.

" Do what Isha ?" He asked kissing my ear lobe giving a different sensation run through my veins.

"You are looking cute", he said referring to my hairband.

I nodded my head with a smile.

" This is for you", he said handing me a bouquet.

I inhaled the scent of roses.

"I missed you babe", he said leaning closer.

"Me too ", I said with a pout. He pecked on my pout making me all blushed.

We heard the whistling sound near us.  I am quickly back away as Faraz was coming towards us with a smirk.

" Is Hania okay?" He asked with a concerned tone.