Chapter 11

She is beautiful
But her looks never stood
A chance compared to how
Breathtaking her soul is.

  ~Joseph Colombia.

***************

Isha P. O. V

I lazily woke up and found that I woke up too late. It 2:00 pm. I missed my prayers. I look myself in the mirror. My eyes were shining. Is it an engagement glow?  I noticed something was there in the mirror. There was a note stuck to the mirror. I read it aloud.

Pyari Bhabhi Jaan,
Ham log shopping Karne Jaa rahe hai. Ghar par koi Nahi hai.Darwaza lock jar dijeyega.

Bohot Sa Pyaar,
Aapki nanad. 😎

(Dearest Sister in law,
We are going shopping.  No one is at home. Lock the door from inside .

Lots of love,
Hania 😎)

I smiled at the note. I combed my hair with my fingers. I was wearing a long loose T-shirt and black leggings. I didn't bother to change because it was not looking bad. I went downstairs and lock the door carefully. I went to the kitchen and make myself a coffee. Coffee is heaven. I search for breakfast and found Egg curry. I hate it. I open all the cabinet but found nothing. When I was searching in the drawer, I found a pancake mix. The fact about me, I don't know cooking. I only can make breakfast. I put a pan on the stove. I pour the batter on the pan. I was humming the song and making myself breakfast. I found someone intense gaze on me. I slightly turned and found Fahad standing on the door frame of the kitchen with a smirk. I look down not wanting to meet his eyes.

"You were cooking fiance ", Fahad said emphasizing the word fiance.

I nodded my head and he smirked.

"Don't you want to go for work?" I asked him.

" Someone doesn't like my presence",

" It's not like that ".

" So, you like my presence "

He is teasing for purpose. I blushed hard at the moment.

"Well, I don't want to leave my fiance alone at the home. That's why I am working at home".

I nodded my head and he smiled.

I carefully removed the pancake from the pan. I pour some chocolate syrup and honey on top of it. I took my breakfast to the living room. I flopped on the sofa and start the T.V.
Fahad came and sat beside me and start working on his laptop.  Workaholic Fahad.

Khaani was telecasting on the T.V. I put a piece of pancake in my mouth devouring its enriched taste. From the corner of the eye, I saw Fahad looking at me with amused eyes.

I was drooling over Feroze khan. He is so handsome. Fahad looked at with his raised eyebrows. Suddenly, he stands up and turns off the T. V. I glared at him. He glared me back and said in a firm tone,
" If you want to admire, admire your fiance".

Is he mad? I just ignored him and scroll through my mobile. From the corner of my eyes,  I saw him looking at my phone. What's his matter?

"Why you are looking on my phone? "

" I have a right ".