Chapter 27

Sad eyes have the brightest smile.
-Wisdom.poetry

**********

Isha P.O.V

I was standing in front of the mirror. I couldn't believe that I am going to marry the love of my life in a few days. Life is too perfect for me. My eyes shone with excitement. Allah has blessed me with a beautiful life and I couldn't be more thankful. I was lost in my thoughts when the ringing of the phone interrupts me.

"Isha aapi, you have to reach Abiha aapi apartment sharp 7 pm. So, please get ready. And please apply some makeup ", she said in a pleading tone.

" I will try ", I said pushing the hair locks behind my ears.

" You have to do it and yeah I also told the driver to pick you up", she reminded me.

"Sure, I will get ready soon", I said and ended the call.

I went to take a bath. After a long shower, I change into the gown. It fitted so perfectly on my body. It hugged my curves perfectly and for the first time, I am not feeling nervous. I wore the bracelet and my small diamond earrings. My hands went to the drawer and I took out the box. I slowly open the box and my eyes caught the most beautiful thing I ever saw. It was my engagement ring. It was a diamond ring. I quickly wore it on my ring finger. My hands went to the delicacy of the ring. It was a simple yet very classy ring. The best thing about this ring is the Fahad put the ring on my finger. Beautiful memories rushed into my mind as I remember our first meeting after I came from the UK. I am in love with his possessiveness, his way of talking, his personality and most importantly I am truly, madly, and deeply in love with him.

I straighten my hair and apply the light makeup because I want to keep it natural. I shove my mobile phone in the clutch. I took a shawl from my wardrobe and drape it around my shoulder. I quickly went out of my room and closed the door.

As I was near the stairs, I heard the whistle coming from the stairs. I was a halt to the floor.

I turned and was about to go back to my room when someone pulled me by arm. I collided with a hard chest. I shut my eyes tightly as the reflex action.

I slowly open my eyes and found myself staring into a deep ocean blue eyes. It was Fahad looking at me with confusion.

" Why are you hiding from me?" His deep voice reverberated.

Just because I know you won't let me go.

"I will tell you everything later ", I said hurriedly going towards the stairs.

He grabbed me by my shoulder so that my back was facing him. I felt the shawl sliding off my shoulder. I shut my eyes tightly. His hands were secured around my waist tightly as if I will run away.

His hot breath was fanning in my neck. Heat crept up to my neck due to closeness. I lick my dry lips in anticipation. He turned me towards him and bent down to pick up a shawl. His eyes were glaring at me. I bite my lips in embarrassment. He draped it around my shoulder and directed me to come to his room. I was hella nervous. What if he won't let me leave? As I reached inside the room, he locked the door.

He pulled me so close that our nose was touching. His hot breath was fanning on my cheeks. The shawl slipped into the floor. His hands were tightly secured around my waist.

He leaned closer and brush his lips on my cheeks. I felt the rush of blood on my cheeks. I closed my eyes and he pressed his lips on my forehead. His hands were lightly touching my back making me shiver with his slight touch. His gaze went to my lips. His eyes were asking for permission. I closed my eyes permitting him. His lips press against mine moving in perfect sync. He broke the kiss and pecked my forehead.