Chapter 7

***

Isha P.O.V

Hania and Minal were shopping like there is no tomorrow. They also urge me to purchase something. But I like nothing. They dragged me to the Khaadi brand, and I picked up a dress from there. It was almost 5:00 pm. And I was feeling very hungry. My feet were also killing me. I swear slippers are much better than this killing heel. And of course, my cousins are shopping like the crazy ones. I was starving and couldn’t take it anymore. I stopped them and said,

“Listen, I am going to the food court, you all can join me later”. They all nodded except Arham.

“How can you be there all alone? I will accompany you. I am also feeling hungry. ”,

Arham replied, smiling at me.

He carries a charming smile with an adorable dimple. But his smile is nothing in front of Fahad’s smile.

Hell, why am I comparing them, why am I thinking of him?

I nodded my head, and we made it to the food court.

“So, what do you wanna eat ?” he asked.

“Can you grab a chicken zinger burger and a cold drink from KFC for me please?”, I requested.

“Of course, “he said, smiling at me.

“And we are going to divide the bill. You will not pay all the bills.”, I warned him.

“Of course not Isha. It is such an ungentlemanly action. I am going to pay for it and that’s final.”, he said stubbornly.

I allow him to do so because I realize he will not admit to splitting the bill. He smiled once again and left to bring the meal. I stared at the food court. It was huge. People were occupied in their world. On my right, there were some teenagers having fun. And on my front, there were some cute couples. 

On my left, there is a cafe. Well, you can say a remarkably modern cafe. It was full of people. Some of them were in business attire as if a meeting was going on. But somehow, a face looks familiar to me. I struggled to remember the person, but I can’t look at him.

I saw Arham coming back with a tray of food. I smiled at him and started digging on my food. I almost finished it. And one thing I forgot to tell you, I am a very clumsy person and a sloppy eater. 

“Isha, there is a mayo stick near your cheeks.”, he said pointing out.

I can’t find it, so he picked up a napkin and cleaned it. I grinned at him, feeling so childish. I felt someone's fierce gaze on me. I spun around and found no one. In the meantime, I got a call from Hania that they are at the exit of the mall. I informed Arham, and we were ready to leave. As I said, there was an extreme crowd. I asked one girl the reason behind the crowd. So she blushed at first and later told me that he is the most handsome bachelor in the city and he is the best business tycoon. But why was she blushing?

We somehow arrived at the exit of the mall, and I thank Arham a million times for letting me out of the crowd.

As we were near the car, I saw Hania, Minal, and Saba already in the back seat with so many shopping bags. I glared at them and they grinned at me sheepishly. I don’t have many choices. The seat was stuffed with so many bags, so I have to sit in the front.