Chapter 45

"Self-confidence is a superpower.
Once you start to believe in yourself,
the magic starts happening".

~Unknown.

************

Isha P.O.V

" You are looking so pretty", Mrs. Rina praised me.

"Thank you so much. You are also looking very beautiful ", I praised her.

" Thank you. But you know that husband of mine doesn't even know how to praise his wife. That old man is good for nothing ", she said with a chuckle.

I saw a girl of approximately my age coming towards us. She was wearing a lavender color mermaid gown and a diamond choker necklace. Her brown hair was falling freely. She was looking beautiful. She came closer and hugged Mrs. Rina.

" I forget to introduce you both. She is Isha, Fahad's wife. And isha she is Emma. She is the head of the marketing industry. She is a good friend of Fahad ", Mrs. Rina said with a smile.

Friend? Maybe he understands her more than a friend. She is really beautiful. Maybe Fahad is attracted to her. I will kill him if he even thinks of a girl except me.

She came closer and hugged me tightly. I was taken aback by her gesture. I thought that she will be an evil one.

" You are so beautiful. It's a pleasure meeting you ", she said with a smile.

" Thank you. I also felt nice meeting you", I said with a smile.

"Fahad doesn't deserve such a beautiful lady", she said with a chuckle.

" Who doesn't deserve her? " Fahad voice interrupted us.

"You don't deserve her. She is so pretty and innocent. And you are the evilest person I ever met ", she said with a chuckle.

" Hey, I am not the evil one ", Fahad said with a smile.

" Best of luck Isha. You have to handle him for the rest of your life. I can't even handle him for even a few minutes. During university days, he doesn't even let us do cheating during an exam. It's against his principle and rule ", she said with a smile.

" I am used to him. It feels like I can't even spend a day without him", I said truthfully while Fahad smiled at me.

" Aww. You both are such a great couple", she said smiling at us.

I nodded my head while crimson color was formed on my cheeks.

" It was nice meeting you both. For now, I have to go. I have a flight to attend in a few hours. Hoping to meet you both soon with the little one in the arms ", she said giving me a brief hug. I blushed hard due to her words.

As soon as she went away, I turned to Fahad.

" Do you like her? She was my friend during university days ", Fahad asked me.

" She is a kind girl. I easily get along with her ", I said truthfully.

I saw a lady coming towards us with us. She was wearing a green color revealing gown.

" May I have an honor to dance with you, Mr.Fahad? " she asked in a flirtatious tone.

Fahad's face had paled as he looked at me.

"Meet my wife Isha ", He said putting his hands around my shoulder.

She turned towards me as a frown etched on her forehead.

" Can I dance with your husband? " she asked me.

I don't know what to answer her. What should I do? Let Fahad handle this matter in his way. This situation will decide if he is forgiven or not.