Chapter 28

Little by little day by day what is meant for you will find the way.

********

Isha P.O.V

"Will you stop crying? You have already ruined your makeup", Abiha said passing me a tissue box.

I nodded with moisture in my eyes. Hania wipes my tears away.

" No emotional moments now. Let's start the party ", minal said with excitement.

I nodded my head and they lead me to the table. There was a three-layer chocolate cake. It also has weird photos of mine.
There was something written on the top of the cake. It was written
Fahad ki Dulhan

(Fahad bride)

A smile crept to my lips.

I cut the cake with excitement. We also take weird photos. They also take my solo photos as a bride.

Then we went to have our food. Abiha has ordered all my favorite dishes. Her apartment was small yet comfortable and beautiful.

There was my favorite cheese burst pizza, alfredo pasta, schezwan noodles, and chili chicken sizzler. She also makes sure to order my favorite strawberry smoothie and my most favorite chocolate brownie. She is very foodie like me.

We started digging into our food. Food is heaven. It was so tasty and delicious.

I felt someone clicking my picture. I lifted my gaze and saw Abiha taking picture of mine. She's so dead now. She started laughing hysterically and said,

" Bhukkad Dulhan".

(Forever hungry bride)

I glared at her but my lips were threatening to smile.

After we all were done with the food, it was almost 10:00 pm. We dance a lot for every song. We all were staying at Abiha's apartment at night. And tomorrow morning we all will go back to our home. From tomorrow, the wedding function will be started.

We all changed into our cute pink night suit. We also had worn a Minnie mouse hairband. It was kind of funny but Hania insisted to wear it.
We all were watching a rom-com movie and munching on our popcorn.

"We always watch movies. Shall we do something new? " Abiha asked.

"Yeah, let's talk and have fun ", Minal suggested.

" I agree, isha app hadn't disclosed the information about her first date and how she fell in love. We always ask her but she never told us anything", Hania said with a pout.

"I am done playing this game", I said glaring at them.

It is meant to be secret. It's something personal between me and my Fahad.

" You cheater. We had promised each other that whenever we will be getting married, we will tell everything to each other. From the first date to the first kiss", Abiha accused me.

I mentally facepalm myself. I immediately regret my decision. Why I had promised her?

"Okay fine but I won't go in detail ", I said accepting the defeat. I know very well that they won't leave me until I answered them.

" But only three questions", I reminded them. They have an evil smile plastered on their face. I hope they have a decent question to ask.

"So Isha aapi, how was your first date and how was the decoration? Was it romantic?" Hania asked mischievously wiggling her eyebrows.

Blush formed on my cheek as I remember my first date with Fahad. It was so romantic. The decoration was so beautiful. It was the best moment of my life.