Chapter 32

May Allah make us from amongst
those who brighten up another person path with happiness, even when our
own path is clouded with darkness.

*********

Isha P.O.V

Hania carefully took me to my room. It was quite difficult to walk when you have henna all over your hand. She helps me to sit on my bed. My henna was completely dried now.

In the evening, there will be a mehndi function. I wash my henna and dried my hands a towel. The color of henna was beautiful and it was a light brown color.

I showed the color to Hania and she said,

"It will be dark by evening ".

Her mood was a bit off and she was looking quite disturbed. Something is disturbing her and she is not telling me anything.

I took her hand in mine and said,

" I know very well that something is off. You are looking so disturbed. You are like a little sister to me. You can share anything with me. I won't judge you. I can't help you until I know what is the problem. Please tell me everything ".

She looks at me with moisture in her eyes.

" I can't share it. I just can't. I don't even know what I am doing for the past few days. Everything feels wrong. There is a heaviness in my heart. I just can't take it anymore ", she said bursting into tears.

I gave her a comforting hug and she cried her heart out.

" Please tell me everything. I won't judge you. I can't see you in so much pain. I promise I won't share it with anyone ", I said comforting her.

She wiped her tears with the back of her palm and took a deep breath.

" I started to like someone in that way. I know it's wrong but I can't stop myself. It was too difficult for me. He is running on my mind the whole day. I tried to ignore him. I tried to ignore his thoughts but I can't do it. I ignore my feelings but nothing was helping. I was unable to do anything. It seems like I am in love with him ", she said while tears while streaming on her cheeks.

" I thought love is easy. Two-person like each other and they get married. But I never know that one has to go through so much pain in true love. I wasn't the person who believes in true love. But after I met him everything change. I felt different towards him. Just thought of him with any other girl make me feel so much pain. I am fighting a battle with my feelings. Why love is so difficult? Why there are so many complications in finding true love? My heart can't take it anymore. It feels like he is the only person I want in my life. He is too perfect. But why he will like an imperfect girl like me? He is a mature person but he will never like an immature girl like him. I am very impulsive, clumsy, careless but I love him a lot. Please help me. I don't know what to do with my feelings", she continued.

What should I do? Our dearest Hania is in love? His love better is Faraz. I ship them both so much.
Party tou banti hai.

"With whom are you in love with? Is it Faraz?" I asked with a low voice. But It seems like I know the answer very well

She slowly nodded her head.
I engulf her in a tight hug.

"Why are you so happy?" She asked in confusion.

"Why I shouldn't be happy? You are in love, my dear. If you have been in love with the wrong person, I would have been angry. But you are in love with Faraz. He is so sweet and I know very well that he will always keep you happy no matter what. I badly ship you both. I am more than happy. You are going to tell him about your feelings. You can't keep it in your heart ", I said excitedly.