Chapter 48

BE CAREFUL WITH HOW MUCH YOU TOLERATE. YOU'RE TEACHING THEM
HOW TO TREAT YOU.

************

Isha P.O.V

"Fahad, wake up. It's already noon", I said pushing away all the curtains.

The direct sunlight falls on his face making him groan. He put the cushion on his face and went to sleep.

I huffed angrily and tried to remove the comforter from him.

" Isha, let me sleep for few minutes ", He said in a pleading voice.

Who loves to sleep so much?

I sat on the bed and poke my finger on his chest waking him up. I know he gets annoyed when I poke him on his chest.
He let out an exasperated sigh and put his hands on his eyes pretending to be asleep.

" I know you are not sleeping. Please wake up ", I said with a sigh.

He didn't respond and I was very angry with him.

" Huh, you will not wake up. I am going out and I will find a handsome man who doesn't sleep all the time ", I said with a smirk.

He jolted awake and glared at me. His hair was messy while he was shirtless. I was checking out his bare chest as he was not wearing his shirt. I pulled me roughly that I was under him. He was looking at with sharp eyes.

" What were you saying? " He asked glaring at me.

"I was saying that....", he trailed me off by smashing his lips on mine. His hold on my waist tightens possessively. He bit my lips and started sucking it. He pulled away a bit but his forehead is on mine. My fingers went to his nape of the neck as he exhaled a heavy breath.

" Don't ever talk about any man except me", He said in a threatening tone.

" What if I ", I said in a teasing tome while running my fingers on his face.

" It seems like you have not learned a lesson yet ", He said pinning me both hands above my head.

I lick my lips in anticipation.

He lightly brushes his lips on mine making me moan.

The ringing of the phone interrupted us. He pulled away and mumbled some incoherent words.

" Hania is calling ", He said letting out an exasperated sigh to calm his nerves.

He was talking to her and suddenly his face paled. His smile dropped down and his become wide.

The different scenario runs in my mind making the fears claws in my heart. My heart was beating rapidly as I saw his mood change instantly.

" We are coming ", He said and ended the call. I went towards him at a slow pace and look into his eyes. He didn't utter a word and engulfed me in a hug. I am sure that nothing is alright.

" We are going back home ", He said in a blank tone.

" What happens?" I asked in a worried tone while tears were spilling from my eyes.

He told me everything that makes me go all tears. Life can't be so cruel. My heart was shattering. How someone so kind can be in a hospital? Why only good people have to suffer so many things?

"We have to reach hospital urgently. Start packing our bags and I will book the flight", He said with an emotionless face.

I nodded my head as I was trying to control my tears.

" Don't worry, everything will be fine ", He said squeezing my shoulder in a comforting manner.

I know that nothing will be fine. This is just the starting of the disaster which will be happening in our lives.