Chapter 23

The best thing in life is
finding someone who knows all your flaws, mistakes, and weaknesses, and still thinks you're
completely amazing.

********

Isha P. O. V

"What the fuck ", he growled angrily.

I am so dead now.

"You promised me that you will not be angry nor you will shout at me ", I said in a low voice. I am really scared right now. I look into his eyes which was burning in rage and anger. He came so closer to me that I was not able to utter a word. Our nose was touching and he was exhaling a harsh breath. I immediately regret the decision of telling him.

"So, you want me to be calm? Huh, are you mad? Some f*cking person is sending you the messages from the past week and you are telling me now. And on top of that, he dares to use endearment for my wife. I swear, I will kill him ", he snapped at me angrily.

"Fahad, calm down ", I said squeezing his shoulder trying to calm him down.

"Why should I calm down? You know what, give me your mobile ", he ordered me.

I quickly open the password and gave it to him. He was checking my mobile for some 10 minutes and then gave it back to me. He had also copy that unknown number. He called someone from his mobile and bark at him.

"I had sent you the number and I want every freaking information about this contact. I want it in less than half an hour. Get that ", he said angrily and cut the call.

He sat on the bed and held his head with both of his hands. He was looking so frustrated. I moved towards him and put my hand on his shoulder.

" Don't talk to me ", he said angrily.

" I am really sorry Fahad ", I said making a pout. Believe me, it really works every time.

" I am damn sure that this unknown number is no other than that idiot Reyhan ", he said pinching the bridge of his nose.
It is not possible. He didn't have my number and I didn't share my number wit colleagues. And he can't do this, he seems very kind and gentle.

"Fahad, I am sure he is not involved in this. He is very kind and gentle ", I said laying my head on his shoulder.

"So you know him very well in just one week ", he throws sarcastic remarks kindly there is app lock on your photo gallery app?" he asked glaring at me.

"Umm...because I like privacy in my phone ", I said biting my lips.

"Tell me your app lock password ", he commanded.
"Why? " I asked.

I really never like to show my phone to anyone. Everyone has their own privacy and we should respect it.

"Because.. ", he was about to say when his phone started ringing. I mentally felt relieved. Though he was talking with someone on his mobile phone, his eyes were still glued to me. I was noticing his expression which was changed into confusion.
" I'll call you later", he said over the phone and cut the call.

I walk towards him and he was just staring at me with confusion. What is happening?

"Jaan, I think someone is pranking you ", he said calmly.

Why he is so calm now? Who is the unknown number? Many questions arise in my mind.

"What do you mean by someone is pranking me? Who is the unknown number? " I asked him.
Who will prank me?

" I get the information that this unknown number is from some lady. Her name is Abiha Javed ", he said clearing all my doubt.

Hell. Abiha is pranking me. I swear I will kill her. So, let me tell you about her. She is my best friend and her family lives in the UK. We met during my studies in the UK and until we are best friends.