Chapter 16

Don't choose the
one who is beautiful
to the world. But
rather, choose the
one who makes your
world beautiful.

---Harry Styles.

********

Faraz P. O. V

As the beauty was descending downstairs, I froze. She was looking so beautiful in her yellow suit. Her face was covered in minimum makeup and she looks so flawless.

As the Mayun function end, I saw her sitting at the end of the venue

As the Mayun function end, I saw her sitting at the end of the venue. She was looking annoyed and frustrated yet she looks so beautiful. I went towards her and sat beside her. She looks at me and passes me a weak smile. She was looking tensed.

"I have to call someone but my idiot mobile is not working ", she said in an annoyed tone.

I passed my mobile to her and said,
"You can use my mobile if you want ".

She smiled at me and muttered thanks. She was busy in calling someone. Her eyes were dark brown colored while her hair was a light brown color. She has a cute dimple. Her hair locks fall on her forehead. Suddenly, the urge of pushing her hair lock behind her ears falls on me. But I don't want to do anything that makes her uncomfortable. And Fahad will kill me. She was talking to someone and smiling warmly. Her smile is so beautiful. By the way, whom she is talking to?

After a minute, she gave me my phone back.
"Thanks a lot. I actually didn't remember the phone number but you already have his number ", she said smiling at me.

His? Whom she was talking to?

" To whom you call ?" I asked out of my curiosity.

"Sam", she said innocently.

What the hell? Sam. She is talking to Sameer. He is of the same age as mine. She calls me Bhai and calls him by his nickname. I clenched my fists and I was passing a fake smile to her. I want to know that if she is calling him by his nickname Sam then why she called me that. It's not right.

"What are you talking about to your Sameer Bhai ?" I asked emphasizing on word Bhai.

She looks at me with a horrified expression.

"Firstly, his mom had told Sam some work related to the wedding.
Secondly, he is not my brother ", she said in a serious tone.

"Why the hell he is not your brother? He is 5 years elder than you" I said trying to calm myself.

" Because I don't really like to call him that. We never had such relation ", she said.

Relation. What the hell. This girl is playing on my nerves.