Epilogue

Breaking someone's trust is like
crumbling up a perfect piece of paper.
You can smooth it over but it's never going to be the same again.

************

(A week later)

Fahad P.O.V

"I have signed the papers. Check it once and handle it to HR ", I said pushing the bundle of papers to my secretary.

She nodded her head.

" Sent one cup of cappuccino in my office", I order her as I again fix my gaze on the laptop.

I rubbed my neck as I was feeling uneasiness. I can't seem to concentrate on my work. My breathing became heavy as different scenarios run in my mind. I pull my hair in my tight fist in a frustrated way.

The knock on the door startled me.

There was my secretary standing there with my cup of coffee.

"Keep it here ", I said pointing at the table. She put the mug on the table and give me a brown envelope.

" What is this?" I asked her pointing at the envelope.

" I don't know sir. A man had come in a hurry and told me to give you that ", she said looking at me.

" Keep it here", I said directing towards the table.

I lifted the cup to my lips and drink the coffee. My hands went to the envelope and I had a sudden urge to open it.

There was no name written there. Weird.
I open up the envelope and saw a bundle of pictures.

My eyes went wide as I look at the picture again and again. My heart dropped. This can't be happening. Cold sweat formed on my neck as I look at the photos. I gulped down my unshed tears as my chest tighten. My eyes were getting dark. There was a pure agony seething through me. My jaw clenched and my hands balled into a fist. I threw away the mug on the wall angrily as my breathing became heavy.

I angrily stormed away from my office and my heart was shattering. I drove away to the destination I want to be.

I reached my home and stormed to my room angrily.

Where that bastard is?

When I reach near my room, I heard a low voice coming from my room. There was a masculine voice coming from my room.

My heart was pounding faster and my hands were shaking. Tears were threatening to spill from my eyes. Goosebumps arise in my hands. My mind was numb. I don't know what to do. What if it's true? The thought of that alone makes my mind go haywire.

I twisted the doorknob as my hands were trembling. I took a deep breath to calm down myself but it didn't work. I closed my eyes and pray that everything will be fine.

The door of the room burst open as I twisted the doorknob. My heart dropped and I felt my chest tighten. The scenario in front of me was making my blood boil. I was paralyzed. I was numb. I was frozen. My heart was shattered into a million pieces that it can't be fixed again. My hands rolled into a fist and my jaw clenched angrily.

My Isha was on the bed and Zafar was on top of him. Her dupatta was on the floor. But the point is that she was not struggling to get out of his arms. She was enjoying it.

The next thing I knew is that I was on Zafar and repeatedly punch on his face. I grab his collar and smash his head into the wall. I threw punches on his stomach making the blood coming out of his mouth. His white shirt was stained with blood. I am not done yet.