Chapter 8

Edited by @crazycharacter15

Isha P.O.V

I left to my room thinking about him. Why should he get affected?

Why can’t he live in peace?

It soaked tears in my eyes. I washed my face and perform wudu, then prayed namaz and pray to Allah to grant me peace. Peace is what I am craving for now. Sleep was nowhere around me, so I took a sleeping pill and went off to my bed.

The next morning, I woke up around 10:00 am. I was so late that I missed my Fajr prayer. I took a shower and got ready. As I arrived in the living room, I heard some excited voices from the room. I peeked and saw my family sitting and having an entertaining time. Everyone was there, including him. Dadijaan caught me and ushered me to sit. I sat beside Rahil, earning a dangerous glare from Fahad.

“So, as everyone is present here. Now I want to make an announcement.”, Dadijaan exclaimed. We all nodded our head and Dadijaan continued,

“We all know that Isha came after 5 years and has got such good grades. In the account of that, there will be a celebration event in the evening.”

I raised my eyebrows at Rahil, and he shrugged, showing that everyone knows about it except me. I found Fahad’s intense gaze, which caused shivers to run down my spine.

“So, everyone should get ready by evening and you guys can invite anyone you want,” Dadijaan told excitedly.

We all nodded our heads and exit the living room.

I was in the kitchen making my breakfast when Fahad came and sat on the chair.

“Do you want Arham’s number to send him an invitation?… oh sorry sorry, I must’ve mistaken. You may already have your favorite person’s number.”, Farhan said in a sarcastic tone.

“Oh, how can I forget to take my favorite person’s phone number? Fahad can you help me getting his number, please? I asked innocently.

He glared at me dangerously and spoke furiously, “Don’t you dare invite him”.

“C’mon Fahad, how could I not invite my most favorite person to the party,” I mention sarcastically.

“Go on, invite him and be ready to deal with the consequences. And I am informing you will be responsible for his broken bones”, he replied, smirking at me. I ignored his sarcastic comments and eat my breakfast. As I continued digging on my food, he put both his hands over his cheeks and started staring at me with a charming smile. His gesture was making me uncomfortable. I look down, not wishing to meet his eyes.

“Beautiful!”, he uttered.

I put my face down, which was covered with a blush.

“We have a beautiful wall, right?”, he asked, smirking at me.

“You were talking about the wall?”, I asked annoyingly.

“What do you think I was talking about.”, he responded with a smirk.

I threw a deathly glare at him and exit the kitchen. He chuckled so hard behind. I admit, his chuckle makes me lively. I hate the fact that I can never hate you, Fahad.