Chapter 13

It's better to cry than to be angry
because anger hurts others while
tears flow silently through the soul
and cleanses the Heart ❤.

******
Isha P.O.V

I woke up early. I freshen up myself and perform my ablution and then I prayed my namaz. I also performed shukrana namaz for giving me such a beautiful life. I am really blessed to have a husband like Fahad. I took a shower and change into my casual dress.

As I exit my room, I saw Hania coming out of her room rubbing her eyes and yawning. I smiled at her.

" You woke up so early, Unbelievable",
I said to her.
She gave a humorous laugh and said,

" It's possible when mom had a broom in her hands".

I laughed at her. Innocent Hania.

"By the way, where is minal? " I asked her.

"She went to university, will be back by afternoon ", she said.

"Don't you want to go to university ?" I asked her.

" Well, I have a month vacation before my finals ", she said shrugging her shoulder.

We reached the living room downstairs. We were going to the kitchen when we heard a light snore coming from the living room. Who could be there? We slowly went to the living room. We stand by the door when our eyes caught the sleeping figure of a man. We cautiously took our step near the sofa to see the masculine figure sleeping soundly. We can't see his face because his face is covered with his jacket. He cannot be Fahad. I'm sure. I looked at Hania and her eyes widened. She went to the kitchen and bring a pan. What she is planning to do? I was sure scared as hell. It cannot be Rahil nor Azeem. Then who can be?
I look at Hania and she mouthed me "theif". I felt scared.

She cautiously took a step towards a sofa and tried to pull her back but all goes in vain. I don't know what to do so I just scream hard. Aahhhhhh...
The masculine figure awakens with a shock on his face. He was an unknown person.

Faraz P. O.V

I was jolted awake with the sound of a scream. Who could shout like this? I open my eyes and I saw a beautiful eye which I was longing to see for a long time. But something was weird, she was holding a frying pan. What the hell. Her eyes become wide and her jaw dropped. I looked behind her to see the girl who is very scared. I really don't know how to handle the situation at that time.

Yeah, last night I came to Delhi from Mumbai. As I was doing a partnership business with Fahad. And you can say that the most workaholic man Fahad is my best friend. Last night, all the hotels were full. So, I came here. All thanks to the watchman who has spare keys. I don't want to wake up anyone. So I slept here. But I really didn't know, that my morning will be like this. I didn't recognize the girl behind Hania.

Maybe I am seeing her for the first time. I carefully took a pan from hania hand and put it at the bedside the table. She slowly took a seat on the opposite sofa and she looks down embarrassed. Gosh, she looks so cute.

There were talking something in each other ears and that girl burst into laughter.

"Well, we are really sorry. We really don't know anything ", the girl said.

" It's okay. By the way, what is your name? I have never seen you hear ", I asked out of my curiosity.

"My name is Isha and you have not seen from a long time because I was in the UK for my studies ", she said politely.

"Mashallah,..... wait. Are you Isha? Means Zubair's uncle's daughter ?" I asked her.

She nodded her head. God, she is so grown up. I never met her but Zubair's uncle keeps talking about her. After all, she is his only daughter. She is really beautiful. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Hania playing with her fingers.