Chapter 46

"It's your road and yours alone.

Others may walk it with you,
But no one can walk it for you".

-Rumi

************

Isha P.O.V

" Fahad, Can we go home? I am not feeling well ", I said to him as he came towards me.

We can't stay here anymore. What if Saad does anything? I don't want to take a risk.

" Are you fine? " He asked cupping my cheeks.

"I am fine but I am feeling suffocated. Can we go to our cottage house ", I asked with a worried lace in my tone.

" Fine. You go and sit in the car. I will inform Mr. Kapoor about our leave ", He said handing me the car key.

I smiled at him and went to the parking lot. I felt someone following me. So I tried to walk faster but it was almost impossible as I was wearing a heel.

My breathing becomes heavy as I was walking faster. I turned around and saw Saad following me.

I came to halt as I was standing in front of our car. As I was near the car, the keys fell to the ground. Saad came and stand in front of me.

" What do you want? " I snapped at him.

"Do you think that I would let go of you so easily? " He said with a smirk.

"You don't have any idea how pathetic you are sounding right now ", I said glaring at him.

" I don't care whatever you say. I just want to confess to you something very important", He said looking into my eyes.

" I swear I will kill you if you are even thinking of proposing to me ", I snapped at him.

" It's not like that. I like you a lot. I can't leave without you ", He said looking at me which makes my blood boiled.

" How dare you? For god sake, I am married. Can't you understand this simple thing that I am in someone's nikah ", I snapped at him angrily.

" I know that you are not happy. Stop pretending like you are happy with the marriage. That's why there is no ring on your finger. Give me a chance and I won't disappoint you. I promised that I will always keep you happy ", He said holding my hand.

I pulled my hands away and glared at him.

" Are you a psychopath? Why can't you understand a simple thing that I can never be yours ", I said trying to get in the car.

He slammed the door of the car and glared at me.

" I will kill myself if you ever tried to go away from here ", He said threatening him.

"Why are you taking so much effort? I will kill you ", A voice interrupted us. I lifted my gaze and saw Fahad fuming in anger.

He came and stand between us.

" Isha, Get in the Car ", He said in his deep voice making shiver ran down my spine.

I hesitantly in the car and rolled the windows down. I was curiously waiting to know what will happen next. I saw two men in a black coat looking more like guards. Their body was well built and they were holding a gun. A freaking gun. I swallowed the lump in my throat as my eyes went to the gun. Who are they? Am I hallucinating?

Fahad removed his coat and watch. He gave it to me while his eyes were glaring at Saad. He rolled up the sleeves of his white shirt as he makes his way towards Saad. Saad's face was paled as he gulped hard. He doesn't even know what he got himself into.