Chapter 9

There's a hidden blessing in being rejected,  misunderstood, and betrayed by people. It teaches
Us to rely only on 'Allah' for everything.

-----Pinterest.

********

Isha P. O.V

I woke up early. I took a light shower.
I performed my wudu and prayed a namaz. I pray to Allah that the thing between me and Fahad will become better. I folded my prayer mat and sat on my bed. His words of last night rang in my ears you are mine.
I was blushing like a fool. I found someone staring at me. I lifted my head up and saw Hania and minal staring at me confusingly. I gave them a sheepish smile and we went for breakfast. We settled ourselves at the table. The dining table was filled with a variety of breakfasts such as samosa, paratha, omelet. I ate my breakfast quickly and help my mom with the kitchen. Later, I, Hania, and minal was watching Suno Chanda.

Mom came and turn off the TV and directed us to sit quietly. Taiji came and sat beside ammi. We looked at each other confusingly.

"So girls, in the evening, there is a mehndi function in our neighborhood and we are invited. But your taiji and I can't go. So you, Hania and minal have to go", Ammi said firmly.

I looked at them and they give me a smile of assurance.

"And girls, you all have to go in the evening. So be ready by 5 pm", Taiji instructed.

We all nodded our heads and went to my room. We all were deciding on a dress.  After an hour they both final their dresses. But I am still confused. After going through my closet, I didn't find anything. Then I thought to wear the dress, Fahad had bought me. I changed into my dress and it was looking so beautiful. Everything was perfect. Peach color enriched the dress. Hania and minal did my makeup and they literally beg me not to destroy my makeup. Today I really don't want to destroy my make up because It was looking good. It was almost 4:30 when we get ready. We praised each other and took a lot of photos.

Hania dress:

Minal dress:

Minal dress: