Chapter 50

You've become so damaged
That when someone
Wants to give you
What to deserve
You have no idea
How to respond.

-Unknown

*************

Isha P.O.V

I was broken. I was shattered. My eyes were swollen red and there was an eye bag near my eyes. We have already arrived in the morning and we are on the way to the hospital. I am so scared. I am nervous. I had a very ill-feeling from yesterday.

Yesterday, we took an urgent flight and came here. Fahad was comforting me all the time. He was pretending that he is strong but I saw tears in his eyes.

"Have it. You have eaten nothing from yesterday. We have to be strong for her ", He said passing me a sandwich.

" I don't wanna eat anything ", I said tightly clutching his shirt. My tears have stained his shirt.

" At least have the coffee. You will have a headache", He said passing me the coffee in the paper cup.

I took a sip and put it away. I don't want to have anything. I am feeling so vulnerable.

"She will be fine. Nothing will happen to her. Azeem informed me that she is out of danger for now ", I said wiping my tears away.

" I'm having a very ill-feeling. I felt like nothing is going to be alright ", I said and burst into tears. He caressed my back in a comforting way.

During the whole car ride, he was there comforting me.

**************

" DadiJaan ", My voice broke as I saw her laying on the hospital bed. My heart started pounding faster.

I went towards her and clutch her hand tightly. My tears fell on her palm. She slowly lifted her hand and caressed my head.

Fahad squeezes my shoulder and he also stands beside her. DadiJaan gave him a bright smile while a teardrop fell from her face. My heart clenched at the sight of her.

She put my hand on his and passed us a weak smile.

" You will be fine ", I said while tears were rolling down my cheeks.

" I won't ", she said while shooking her head.

" I won't be there with you all. I won't be there for your happiness. I won't live long. But I want you to accept my last wish ", she said looking at us with hopeful eyes.

" Don't say that ", I said with a sob.

" But it's true. My last wish is that you both always stay happy, care for each other, love each other no matter what, trust each other, and never take a divorce. You both have a beautiful love and a beautiful bond. Don't let anyone spoil this beautiful relation of yours. Don't let the expectations make the way between both of you", she said caressing our hand.

My breath hitched due to her words. My vision was blurred due to tears in my eyes.

She looks around the room last time. Everyone had gathered around her. Azeem was also crying. Hania and Minal were also crying badly.

"Take care of each other and love each other a lot. Never end your beautiful relation because of anyone ", she said looking at everyone.

She recites the first kalma in front of our eyes. Everyone was broke into tears.

I saw the sight of a doctor coming into the room as we heard the beeping sound of the machine. Her breathing became heavy and her pulse rate increases.

"Always stay happy ", she said and closed her eyes. Her body turns cold. Her eyes dropped. Doctors came forward and examine her but I was stood frozen there.