Chapter 5

Black hair floating
Heart keep racing

Skipping a beat
On feeling her heat

Flipping the curl
By making it swirl

Breaking the trance
Her sweet fragrance

And then she smiled
Which was divine

And I think it is fine
Admiring what is mine.

By Simra_Aafandi

***

Fahad P.O.V

I get off to my bed thinking about the day. It was a wonderful day just because of her. Her eyes brighten her face. She is so beautiful. Her hazel brown eyes are just so fascinating. Today, I got her phone number. And she actually gave me, even though my siblings were being annoyed at the dining table. But I couldn’t help. I just want to look at her, the way she smiles, the way she glared, the way she blushed. I think I liked her.

My phone disturbed my thoughts by ringing. I attended the call and get to know that Indonesian clients are arriving tomorrow morning. The way to spoil my morning. I planned to spend some time with my family and with her. But I have to go now. I am confident she will not wake up early and I want to talk to her. I just want her to be relaxed around me the way she is with Rahil and Azeem. But why she so close to Rahil? I mean, I saw him smiling at her and he ruffled her hair. Of course, it is not very convenient to be so comfortable with someone. I am also her cousin. Yeah, my jealousy is alarming, but the thing is, I never care to know her or to be comfortable with her. That can be the reason she doesn’t talk to me often. I put on the alarm and went to sleep.

*******

The next morning, I woke up with the noise of the alarm. I offered my prayers and recited the Quran. Mom and Chachi had left for a walk. And the rest must be dozing. I took a shower and got ready in my business attire.

I went to the kitchen and sat on the chair, working out on my laptop. I tried to call Hania, but there was no reply. My sister is truly lazy. Admitting the part that she can make an excellent breakfast, but she cooks rarely. As I was working, I found someone's intense gaze on me. I saw Isha standing on the doorframe of the kitchen with the veil on her head. She looks so lovely. Her simplicity is her charm. Yeah, there are many girls, but she is different. Even though she doesn’t put on makeup, her natural beauty glows every time. She cleared her throat and greeted me; I greeted her back. I assumed she was sleeping, but no, she is awake looking so beautiful, cheerful, and fresh. To avoid any awkward situation, I asked her if she usually wakes up early. She answered that she routinely wakes up early to pray. This impressed me.

I asked her that if Hania is awake and to acknowledge I came to know that she is still dozed off. I was hungry and yeah, my sweet sister is still asleep. I tell her everything that I want to go to the office and yet I am not done with my breakfast. She was nodding her head and playing with her fingers. I cracked a joke to lighten the situation, and she gave me a blank expression. I am certain she must have felt how ridiculous jokes I crack. Well, I had never cracked such jokes in my life. She wanted to make breakfast as Hania was slept. I felt happy that she agreed to make breakfast for me. I held her wrist, and she flinched. It felt right holding her hands. I appreciate it and thank her. She smiled in response. So, you can say that my morning went well. She placed a sandwich and coffee for my breakfast. I ate the food, and it was delicious. Her cooking impressed me. And the coffee was also amazing. I appreciate her and she smiled in return.