Psychopath crashes my hang out (Not Clickbait)

"What's up Katsuki?" I greeted him on my way up to my room.

   "Shut up."

   "Ah, conversations with you are always so riveting," I closed the door to my room and changed into normal civilian clothes. Then, I laid down on the bed and started scrolling through my phone. 

Big Four Group Chat

One new message:

   Lemonhead: Guys, let's hang out

Hm. Now that I think about it, I haven't actually hung out with them in a while. 

   Me: Sure, I'm down. 

   Nejire: When?

   Me: Now? I'm not doing anything.

   Nejire: Aren't you tired? You had your work-study today.

   Me: Eh, Hawks went easy on me. 

   Octopus boy: ... 

   Me: Tamaki! You live!

   Lemonhead: Let's go to the park and just hang out for a bit, and then we can grab some food

   Me: Yeah. The park is close to your house, right?

   Lemonhead: Yeah

   Me: Tamaki, I'll swing by your house, we can ride our bikes together. Nejire, wanna join?

   Nejire: No, it's pretty close to my house too, I'll walk. 

   Octopus boy: I don't want to bother you...

   Me: It's not a bother, I'll be there in 20.

   Octopus boy: ... ok.

I shut off my phone and grabbed a sweatshirt before walking downstairs. 

   "Mitsuki-san! I'm going out with some friends, I'll be eating dinner with them too, so you don't have to worry about me."

   "Got it! Have fun, (Y/N)."

   Katsuki scoffed, "You have friends?"

Mitsuki glared at him and started to walk over but I gave her a nod saying that it was okay. She stopped and went back to what she was doing.

   "Yes, Katsuki. Unlike you, I have friends and not people who fear me."

Katsuki snorted but didn't reply. That's unlike him, he's usually a lot of bark and a lot of bite. 

I walked outside and got my bike and started the ride to Tamaki's house. I liked riding my bike. It was faster than walking, but I could still feel the wind on my face. I got to Tamaki's house and he was waiting for me on the front steps with his bike. 

   "H-Hi (Y/N)"

   "Geez, Tamaki- lighten up."

   "S-sorry," he held his head down.

   "You don't have to apologize! I was just saying."

   "Okay..."

We rode to the park, mostly in silence. Nejire and Mirio were already at the park and waved to us. Tamaki and I got off our bikes and met them. We sat down under the shade of a tree. 

   Mirio turned to me, "(Y/N), how's your work-study going?" 

   "Ah, you know. Same old, same old. Hawks lets me call him Chicken Wings now."

   Mirio raised an eyebrow, "He lets you call him that?"

   "Yes."

   Nejire laughed, "(Y/N), you're always giving people the weirdest nicknames. Isn't Mirio's name Lemonhead in your phone?"