I'm obsessed with a boy who's literally dead

"To-do-ro-ki-Tou-ya!"

    "Why-are-you-say-ing-my-name-like-that?"

    I giggled, "Because I can."

    "You're a weird kid."

    "Don't call me a kid!"

    "Water Girl?"

    "No."

    "Ice Princess?"

    "I'll kill you!"

    He laughed and looked at me, "You're weird, Ice Princess."

    "Whatever," I grumbled, "You keep making up nicknames like that I'm going to start doing the same thing."

    "Hm, no. You won't be able to think of outlandish nicknames like I can. You're not the type, Ice Princess."

    "I hate you... uh," I thought for a moment, "Red... hair... boy?"

    Touya burst out laughing, "Oh my god! That was so bad," he laughed harder, "Red hair boy?! That's your idea of an outlandish nickn-" He cut himself off, bursting into another laughing fit.

    "Hey! Stop laughing," I crossed my arms. 

    "Sorry," he snorted, "Sorry!" He put a hand on my head, "Leave the nicknames to me, Ice Princess."

    "Yeah. I will," I laughed. 

Why is this boy infecting my thoughts? Every time I close my eyes... I... God, what is wrong with me?! It's been years

I heard my phone ring, jogging me out of my thoughts. I took it out of my pocket and checked who it was. The number wasn't in my contacts. It might be important. I picked up the phone.

    "Hello...?" I said cautiously. 

    "Uh, hi. This is Todoroki Natsuo? I'm trying to reach (L/N) (Y/N)."

    "Sorry, you have the wrong number."

    "I got this number from my younger brother, I'm almost positive it's right."

    "Nah, Todoroki probably got a digit wrong or something. You can't trust him, he failed his Provisional License Exam."

    "If this wasn't (Y/N), how would you even know that...?"

    "Ah, shit. Good point. What's a Provisional License?"

    "(Y/N)!"

    "Fine. What do you want?"

    "I just wanted to see how you were doing. We haven't talked since Big Br-"

    "I know," I cut him off.

    "How... how are you? You've been on the news recently. Stain, being captured, you know, it's hard to miss. Big Bro Touya," I flinched at the mention of his name, "Always said that you were going to grow up to be great. I guess he was right."

    "Yeah, Tou-" My throat closed, "Uh, he was always a know it all."

    "You... you still don't say his name?"

    "I don't know what you're talking about."

    "The last time I heard you ever say his name was when you yelled at my father. Do you even talk about him?"

    "Natsuo. Drop it."

    "(Y/N)..."

    "You know, I have to go. I'm awfully busy. Hero course things, you know."