Trying not to get torn apart by the impending doom of making a choice.

By the time my phone rang the twelfth time, I decided that I should probably get myself out of my bed and answer it. I reluctantly hoisted myself off of my bed and walked over to my desk, where my phone was.

You are getting a call from: Chicken Wings.

I sighed. I really wasn't in the mood for this. Although, judging by the insane number of missed calls I got from him, he wasn't going to give up.

     "What do you want, Hawks?"

     "We need to talk," he sounded exhausted, "Please, (Y/N). Come to my office as soon as you can. You don't need to wear your hero costume or anything, just come here."

Hawks sounded slightly desperate, not like his usual self at all. That was enough to offset me.

     "Yeah," I said softly, "I'll be there in 30."

     "Thank you," he hung up the phone.

I closed my eyes, and threw my head back, taking a deep breath. After composing myself, I walked to my closet and picked out a pair of jeans and a cropped black t-shirt. I hadn't worn casual clothes in a while. I shook my head and walked over to my bathroom to get ready for the day. After doing so, I walked back out to my bedroom and crashed on my bed, looking up at my ceiling.

What was I going to do?

In two months, I have to make my choice. The Paranormal Liberation Front or the Hero Association. If you look at it when it comes to how I feel about the current Hero-based Society, the choice is easy. But when you look at it the other way...

       "Touya," my voice broke and I buried my head in his chest, "Don't leave. Not like he did."

       "Hey," he smiled, "You don't have to worry about that. I told you, didn't I? I'll never leave you."

***

           "I love you, Ice Princess."

But then...

          "Whatever," Katsuki scoffed, "I don't need any help from you extras. Just so you know not only can I totally beat all of you with my quirk, but my big sister could probably destroy you all too."

***

          I glanced at Katsuki who was looking away, "Hey, dumbass," I called, "What's wrong?"

         Katsuki looked at me, "You wish something was wrong, Water Bitch!"

        "Oh my god," I laughed.

        "What are you laughing at?!"

        "You were worried about me!"

        "I was not!"

        "You so were."

        "Whatever," Katsuki rolled his eyes and stormed out of the room.

***

         "Say, Chicken Wings, would you call us friends? Even though you're my superior?"

          "Friends? You're more like my little sister."

I groaned and sat up in my bed. I still didn't know what I was going to do. I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm a fucking idiot. What do I think is going to happen in two months? Hawks and I get exposed. Will the Liberation Army even take me after that? And if I choose them, and they don't take me, where do I go then? I would have already forsaken the Hero Association. Though the students don't know it yet, they will be involved in the fight against the Liberation Revolution. What then? I come face to face with Katsuki. What do I do? What does he do? If Hawks realizes my doubts and moves to kill me, I wouldn't stop him. I wouldn't fight back, not against him. Any other hero, and it wouldn't be a problem. But, Hawks? If joining the Liberation Army meant I had to die, then so be it. But, I didn't want to die at the hands of someone I care about. Nejire and Tamaki would be involved in the fight too. What would they do?