Sh*t hits the fan (again)

"Ice Princess!" 

          My eyes opened and I stared up at Touya, "Touya."

          "You're awake," he smiled, "I was worried."

          I grinned and glanced at his red hair which had started to go white, "Your hair..."

          "Hm?" His hand moved to his red hair, which had started to go white, "Weird, right?" he grinned.

          "Yeah," I frowned, "Are you okay?"

          "if I'm with you? I'm better than okay, Ice Princess."

***

          "Hey, (Y/N)."

          "(Y/N)?" I laughed and started to turn around, "Since when do you call me" my eyes met his, and I realized that something was wrong. His usual cheesy grin was nowhere to be seen. The smile on my face slowly faded.

          "Right," he shook his head, and I noticed that his red hair was almost fully white, "Sorry, uh" his voice broke, "I think I just" his eyes started to tear, "(Y/N)..."

   He was struggling to form his words.

          I walked to him and wrapped my hands around his body, my arm skimmed his arm, and I realized that there were burns on his arm, "Touya, what happened?"

          "Why do I exist? I shouldn't exist."

          Hearing him in such distress, the pain in his voice when he said that to me caused me to cling to him even tighter, "I love you, Touya. Of course, you should exist. You're amazing."

          "No," he shook his head, "I'm not even good enough for my father. I can't be a hero, I'm a failure. I didn't inherit my mother's quirk, and I'm not— I'm just not good enough."

   I pulled away from him and looked him straight in the eye, "If your father thinks you're a failure, he's wrong. We're going to become heroes together, and we'll be the best heroes out there. You are good enough. You don't have your mother's quirk? Fine. The two of us together is the perfect child. Fire and water or ice. The two of us together are going to be unstoppable, don't listen to Todoroki-San," I reached up and wiped a tear that had been resting on his cheek, "You are already a hero. You saved me, Todoroki Touya."

          Touya nodded and took a deep breath, pulling me in for a hug, "And you saved me, (L/N) (Y/N)."

***

          "...All that was found was a piece of his lower jawbone"

          "Huh?" I blinked, "Touya's— no. There's no body, he's not—"

           "The flames had exceeded 2000 degrees, there's no trace of a corpse. He's—" 

            "No," I shook my head, "No. You're wrong."

             "(Y/N)," Natsuo reached out.

              I shook my head, "No," I looked at Fuyumi, "Fuyumi-chan, it's not true, right? This is one of Touya's pranks on me, right?" My voice was shaking.

          Fuyumi looked like she was about to start crying, "(Y/N)-chan—"

   She couldn't finish her sentence.