Psychopath saves me (gone wrong and then right)

This chapter contains mature themes that may not be suitable for younger readers. 

My eyes fluttered open. The pain in my stomach was gone. I sighed in relief. I was in my bed. 

   "You're awake."

I got up and looked to the side. Dabi

   I smiled, "Yeah," I laughed, "Did you find my mother's healing stuff?"

   "Yeah," he looked away. 

   "What's wrong?"

   "Nothing, (Y/N)."

He called me (Y/N). Something was wrong. 

I glanced down at my clothes. I was no longer in my hero costume. I looked back at him, my face red, "Did you... did you change my clothes?!"

   "I didn't even know where your wound was. I had to see, didn't I? Besides, there was blood all over your hero costume. Are you stupid? You know you can't lose too much blood. You need the water for your quirk."

   "How do you even know that?"

   "You told me."

   "I think I'd remember telling you that."

   "No. Nevermind."

He sounded mad. What was up with him? I got up and walked over to him. He was sitting on a chair by my bed. 

Dabi glanced at me and rolled his eyes. 

   "Dude," I said, "What is your deal? Why do you look pissed?!"

   "I'm not pissed."

   "You certainly look pissed."

   "Well, I'm not."

I held out my hand, reaching for his face.

Dabi glared at me and put his arm out, lighting blue flames. I stepped back. 

   "Stop trying to get close," Dabi said. 

   "Right," I looked away, "Sorry. What time is it?"

   "It's 1 PM."

   "I slept for that long?! Shit! I have school! Mitsuki-san must be worried about me. God," I scrambled to my closet, "Fuck!"

   Dabi got up and walked over to me, "Calm down. I texted the person next door from your phone, and you got a notification saying U.A. is temporarily closed for today."

I turned around to face him. His turquoise eyes seared into my skin. 

   "Thanks," I muttered. 

   "Whatever."

   I groaned, "You're clearly mad! What the hell is going on?!"

   "What would you have done if I didn't get here in time, (Y/N)?"

   "What?"

   "If you had fucking collapsed at your house, and no one was around?! You were nearly dead when I got here. Are you fucking stupid?! Do you want to die?!"

   "No! Of course not! I would have-" I paused. 

He was right. I collapsed in the living room. I couldn't stay awake. I needed to get to the basement, and I couldn't. I... I could have died. My mother doesn't live here. If she did, I would have been fine. But she doesn't.

   Dabi scoffed, "That's what I thought."

   "Why do you care?"

   "I don't!"