Saved!

Kamui Woods, another Pro Hero, came through the hole All Might smashed into the wall and used his quirk to restrain the Villains in tree branches. 

"A tree?" Dabi looked pissed as he squirmed against the branches, "What the heck?"

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Gran Torino hurtling towards Dabi. On instinct, I blasted Gran Torino with a powerful blast of ice. Gran Torino regained his balance and looked at me in shock. 

   "Sorry!" I exclaimed, "Accident. I was aiming for the fire dude."

Gran Torino nodded. 

   Dabi looked at me, "Fire... Dude...?"

I was about to say something to him when Gran Torino kicked him in his chest, knocking him out. I flinched. 

Sorry, Barbeque. I can't help you right now.

   "You can't run anymore, League of Villains!" All Might exclaimed, "Why? Because we are here!"

I love this guy, I do, but he talks like he's from a cheesy kids cartoon from the '80s. 

There was a smattering of complaints from the villains, who struggled against Kamui Woods' restraints. 

"When one is on the offensive is when one neglects defense most," The Pro Hero Edgeshot came through (yes through) a door, "We're not the only ones here from Pizza-La Camino store," he opened the door to reveal an enormous amount of troops, "Outside, you're surrounded by skillful heroes, like Endeavor, and the police."

Ew. Endeavor. 

All Might turned to Katsuki, "I'm sure you were scared. You did good bearing it, especially with (L/N) here to protect you. I'm sorry. It's fine now, young man."

    Katsuki looked pissed, "I wasn't scared! And I don't need Water Bitch to protect me!"

    I laughed, "Calm down, Tsuki."

All Might flashed a thumbs up.

Hands for Face guy did not look amused. He looked up at All Might, "After I went through all that trouble to prepare this... why are you coming to me, you last boss?" He thought for a moment, "It can't be helped. "We're not the only ones here." The same goes for us," He got up as much as he could in his restraints and started yelling, "Kurogiri, bring as many as you can over!"

Nomus?

    "Nomus, I presume?" All Might confirmed my suspicions.

Purple Glow Guy from USJ did not move (Kurogiri?). Hands for Face guy turned to him, "What's the matter, Kurogiri?"

    "I'm sorry Tomura Shigaraki. The Nomus that were supposed to be in a fixed location... are not there," Kurogiri responded. 

You know, for a criminal, that guy is awfully formal. 

    "Huh?" Hands for Face guy said (I guess I should call him Shigaraki). 

    "You are still green, Shigaraki!" All Might put a hand on Katsuki's shoulder. 

I've known Tsuki since he was a kid, and I know how much he admires All Might. Though he might not show it, he was clearly happy All Might had come to get us.

    "League of Villains, you underestimated everything too much. The soul of a young man, the strength of a young woman, the diligent investigations of the police, and," All Might paused, "Our anger! That's enough with the childish pranks. This is the end. Tomura Shigaraki."

Spinner looked at All Might in awe and started talking about how All Might is the worthy hero. Blah blah blah, who cares? 

    "The end, you say?" Shigaraki said, "Don't be ridiculous. I've only just begun."