Hawks thinks of a lie for me (lol what an idiot)

"Hawks!" I exclaimed as Dabi and I both stood up, "Fancy seeing you here," I slapped Dabi's chest and gritted my teeth, "Go put on a shirt."

"Don't "Hawks" me," he stepped over his chicken and approached us, "What excuse do you have lined up for me this time?"

      Dabi pulled his shirt on, "What's it to you, Bird Brain?"

"Bird Brain?" Hawks frowned, "You sound like (Y/N)," he shook his head, "Besides the point,"  he glared at me, "(Y/N). A word," he glanced at Dabi, "Alone."

Dabi wrapped an arm around me, "Whatever you want to say to my Dollface," He glared at Hawks, "You can say to me."

     "Dabi," I turned to him and touched his shoulder, "It's alright."

Dabi shrugged, "Fine. But I'm only leaving because she said too," he scoffed, "I wouldn't take orders from the Number Two hero if my life depended on it."

     "Dabi," I chided.

He put his hands up defensively, "I'm gone," he leaned down and picked up his coat, throwing it over his shoulder. He started walking outside. Before he left, he turned around and winked at me, then shut the door. 

Hawks opened the door to check if Dabi was gone and then shut it again. He turned to me, glaring, "(Y/N)."

       "Chicken Wings."

    "What part of," he lowered his voice, "Infiltrating the League for information," he raised his voice again, "was unclear?!"

       "None of it!"

       "Then," he took a breath, "WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU HOOKING UP WITH DABI?!"

       "Lower your voice!"

       "I knew it. I knew you slept with him. It was obvious. The sexual tension when you two were talking," he shuddered, "So obvious. Kind of unbearable, really. Answer the question."

       "Well. Funny story-"

      "Wait," Hawks laughed, "(Y/N) you're a genius! Seducing your way to the top," he thought for a moment, "I didn't think you'd do something like that," he blinked, "You have balls, kid."

        "Uhhh," I coughed, "Yeah, exactly. You get it."

        "Don't worry (Y/N)," he leaned down to pick up his chicken, "Your secrets safe with me."

        "...Thanks?"

    He held up a chicken skewer, "Want one?"

    "Those were on the floor."

He shrugged and popped the chicken in his mouth, "Your loss. So," he said in between chews, "You're excused from school. I recommended that they let you graduate and you be made an official Pro Hero early, but they declined. You are excused from school anyway. Until finals at least."

I don't think I had to worry about that. I wasn't planning on going back to school after this mission was over.

    "Oh," he exclaimed, "You still live in the dorms... although since school is on break... where are you staying?"

    "... The dorms? Or I just sleep in my office at your place?"

    "What?! There is no food or anything at school, you were supposed to go back to your home."

    "Yeah..." I yawned, "Mitsuki-San called me a few times, but I've been busy. My mom should be coming home for a few days soon too."

    "(Y/N)... Sleep in your home today."