Dabi's and my "No-Kill Pact"

I laid down on the couch in the Paranormal Liberation Army's headquarters, "Do y'all need something or...?"

   Dabi glanced at me, "Hawks is already acquainted with some members. You should get acquainted too."

    "I'm acquainted with you. And speaking of Hawks... where is he?" I shrugged and put up my legs, looking around the room, "Anyway, it doesn't matter. I know all of you already."

    "I know you too!" Twice yelled, "No I don't."

    "King of Contradictions over there is Twice," I waved my hand in his direction, "Blood Lunatic Girl is Toga."

    "Nereid, you go to U.A, right? Do you know Izuku and Ochako?" her face turned red and she gushed, "I love them."

I ignored her comment. She scares me, "Uh, I don't see Hands for Face guy anywhere but that's Shigaraki." I sighed and got up, pointing at Spinner, "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Wannabe is Spinner."

Spinner scoffed. 

   "Hey," I said, "What's your issue? Scared I'm going to whoop your ass? Again?"

   "How do we know that you follow Stain's idealogy when you were heavily involved in his downfall?" Spinner asked me. 

Before I could reply, Dabi stood in front of me and glared at Spinner, "I know (Y/N). Don't you dare question her."

I reached out and put a hand on Dabi's shoulder. He turned around and faced me, his turquoise eyes shining.

   "Calm down, Dabi. I'm fine," I put a hand on his cheek.

He nodded, but we didn't move. 

    Twice blinked, "Hey, hey! Dabi you're a cool guy. How do you know Nereid?"

Spinner glared at Dabi, "I was wondering the same. You and (L/N) seem to have way too much familiarity with each other."

    "Ah," I pulled away from Dabi and created an ice dagger in my hand. I pressed it to Dabi's neck and held his left arm above his head. His eyes widened, "Play along," I said through gritted teeth.

His left hand started flaming. 

Everyone in the room got up suddenly. 

"The only familiarity I have with Barbeque here," I said, "Is he's tried to kill me, I've tried to kill him. Neither of us succeeded, so we just have a no-kill pact. We're comfortable because we know we're not going to kill each other," I turned my ice dagger into water and it splashed onto the floor. I smiled and dropped Dabi's arm, turning around to face everyone in the room, "Yet."

    Dabi crossed his arms, "Tsk."

Apparently, this made a lot of sense to the villains. 

☼☼☼

   Dabi pulled me into a room and closed the door, "No-kill pact? That's the best you can come up with?"

     "They believed it, didn't they?" I smiled, "Sadists."

   Dabi rolled his eyes, "You're a terrible liar."

     "You'd be surprised..."

"Uh-huh," he sat down on the floor and leaned against the wall, "Did Hawks tell you anything about the army?"

"He might have," I shrugged, "Most of what Chicken Wings says goes in through one ear and out the other. Where is he?"

  Dabi shrugged, "He'll be here," he laughed, "You're much better at nicknames now."