Caleb Millz character profile

Name: Caleb Millz

Hair: dirty blond hair buzzed on sides while top is pulled back into short ponytail

Eyes: blue

Height: 5,11 ft

Age: 17

Mothers name: Christi Millz

Backstory: Caleb's father is an ex-tallon who abandoned the court of owls because he fell in love. He would change his name on all legal documents to try to evade the court while still living in gotham. The two would later have a son (Caleb) and his father would train him to be able to protect himself should the court come after them. One day when Caleb gets home from school he finds his father dead with an owl feather next to him. The police ruled his death a suicide against commissioner Gordon wishes but he couldn't do anything about it. Caleb and his mother were safe though because there was no actual proof that they were connected to his father because of the fake name he used. With the police not being able to do anything about his father's death, Caleb took it upon himself to find the court of owls. While hunting the court Caleb uses the time to try to help clean up the streets of Gotham of smaller crimes that usually get overlooked by the batfamily when shit is going down.

Consume: Caleb modified his father's old talon suit. 

 He got rid of the mask and goggles for a hood and a smaller mask that only covers the bottom half of his face

 He got rid of the mask and goggles for a hood and a smaller mask that only covers the bottom half of his face. Caleb changed the colour of the suit as well so any remaining yellow is now red and all the line detail work is red as well. He also ditched the gauntlets and threw on his dad's custom black and red leather jacket on top of the modified talon costume.

Weapons: Caleb keeps the throwing knives of a talon but ads a billy club (think daredevil) to his arsenal. He also has 2 swords that he will bring with him on special occasions when things get serious.