Prologue

(Edited 9.10.2021)

"Peyton come here immediately, you just need to read what's written in the paper and off you go" a beautiful lady with long white hair silently followed the woman's voice. Her apathetic pink eyes were covered lightly by her bangs, she sat on the white couch and stared blankly ahead. her eyes shifted towards a paper that is falling in front of her, slowly raising her arms as she grabs the paper and held the stick of the lollipop in her mouth.

"most... paper-"
"Please put some energy on reading it" she was interrupted by a voice making her lazily roll her eyes. crossing her legs she leans on the couch and removes the lollipop in her mouth and started reading.

Most people wanted to be rich, famous, and well known but you have hardly seen them work hard without complaining, and yet you would always see them blaming others, and being an ass. She never knew how a human mind works, how psychologists seem to become a psychic, and why people are afraid of pain and suffering. She has many problems and questions in her life and one of them is the person she's always with... Hadley Smith.
The girl with albinism features is Peyton Kallid, at exactly 1:30 in the afternoon of September 21, 2020, she died.
and she found herself floating in the darkness, Being in the darkness is terrifying coupled with silence and nothingness one would tend to become scared and doubt their ability to maintain their sanity but instead of being terrified she was bored.

So what does a person do when they can't do something? dance? sing? She couldn't do either of those. So, she decided to count.

She started counting the time she spent in the darkness, 1...2...3... and there was a voice and then it was gone... She counted again, 1...2...3... 501... 3000.50...5110.01, and then there's light.

But what Peyton never considered was that once she opened her eyes... Peyton would no longer exist and
Suzue reed-- Child of the church-- made her first cry.

Or is she really Suzue reed?

"Ezu? Why are you still up?" a young child with long white hair stood in the railings of her balcony, her eyes were closed and her hair gracefully dances with the wind, her eyes slowly opened revealing a pair of light pink apathetic eyes.
her mouth opened slightly and it closes she seems to have something to say but words seem to left her, she slowly raises her hand and gently removes a strand of her hair that went to her face and turned her head slightly towards the owner of the voice, and her mouth opened but this time she didn't close it but instead the common words that the maidens always hear once again escaped in her mouth.
"I feel like... if I sleep, I would wake up. I don't want to sleep."