Chapter 66

"i am the first person you thought to call after finding out something? i suddenly felt attack... why is that?"
- Suzue Reed

Chapter 66: Time Confusion

afternoon came, i sat down on the bed where noah is sleeping letting him hold my hand for comfort.

Ethan is playing with jasmine. i stared at them playing a game called rock paper and scissors.

and then ethan was attack with tickles, giggles echoed in the room.

i stared disbelief at ethan. he gets mad if i was the one tickling him but then when it's jasmine he isn't

what a tsunderee.

he's much more a tsunderee than the prince.

i stood up when noah finally let go of my hand i went to the bathroom to take a short shower.

Another explosion appeared.

and my patience is starting to snap.

it turns out we weren't awake for two days nor three. but five!

That's probably why i feel like i'll massacre the neighbor.

or it's probably because i really want to kill them.

after shower i immediately wear the newly bought clothes because it turns out i've been wearing the same clothes over and over again.

i need to sort this time loop.

Because i didn't know that day one already happened i wore the clothes that i wore the day before day 1.

how... this is what happened.

today is day 1 and i happily wear my newly bought clean clothes.

but then... time loop happened

because i didn't know today is day 2 i accidentally wore the clothes i wore on the day before day 1

because i didn't know today is day 3 i wore the clothes i wore on day 1.

because i didn't know today is day 4. i wore the clothes that i wore on day 2 which happens to be the clothes i wore before day 1.

That does make any sense?

no... that's why it's taboo to manipulate time.

it would confuse everyone resulting Dementia.

Dementia is a progressive condition caused by brain function decline that results in the loss of the ability to perform everyday functions.

i sigh and fixes my clothes.

it's a long sleeve blouse with two buttons open and a leather black corset belt

combat pants as always and boots.

i tied my hair into a messy bun and yawn

when suddenly circular mirror appeared inf front of me, causing me to feel surprise.

my eyes were wide as i stared at the mirror.

people were staring at me as well... they strangely look familiar.

"What the hell" i silently curse and walk away.

i felt like i saw lucas' ugly face in the mirror... scary

"Ezu,lucas is calling for you"

What...

ugh.

"Damn, so it wasn't a hallucination. i wish it was."

"What is it?" i lazily went back in front of the mirror while yawing and stared at his ugly face glaring at me.