10/25/2020

hi!! from now on guys the update will always be on sunday because i am currently busy with school works, and i was unfortunately become a class representative against my will. i can't deny it because it was my teacher's decision so that's that.

but don't worry the updates won't be limited to just one! it can be two or three depends!

and oh read my new story. Yeline Youg. it's a transmigration story where a soul enters into another body after death. but The main protagonist isn't a transmigrator but somebody else. 

the story goes like this. Yeline young is a Famous Game streamer and a Video Blogger she is known for being cute and kind but little did they know she's just a two face who is selfish and wants nothing but entertainment. All she cares about is her happiness.

Then one day she pick up a book that fell on a lady and decided to keep it when the lady ignored her. And then the story begins after yeline finishes the book and attend a ball for famous influencers!

Yeline Young

"Bye Everyone! See you on my next stream, This is your young Yeline Signing out~"

Taking a deep breath, the once smiling face turned upside down. The eyes that seems sparkling, dimmed.  The Girl with wavy chest length hair stared at the now turned off computer blankly and  towards a book laying silently in her study table.
A Title that belongs to a typical novel Printed on the cover... "The Film Emperor And I"

a giggle suddenly escape in her pink lips and turned into a burst of laughter.

"Interesting" A mischievous  glint flashes in the lady's pair of pink eyes.

And oh follow me please~