Chapter 76

"Just remembering that the woman who defeated him countless times is visiting him, made him afraid to leave his room."

Chapter 76: Agustin Family

The next morning, Henry is very reluctant to stand up on his bed.

Just remembering that the woman who defeated him countless times is visiting him, made him afraid to leave his room.

But he have no choice.

He stood up with a heavy body and let the maids serve him.

Henry only wanted one lady in his entire life and it's seems that he couldn't get her.

how annoying Right?

He left his room with a gloomy aura and went his way towards the dining room.

The mansion of Agustin. he silently thought to himself as he observe the hallway.

Paintings from the famous artists were hang in each wall, there's also a few statues that greatly compliments with the red painted wall.

there are few vases that filled with roses in each pillars as well.

The hallway screams luxury and wealthiest it made him feel tired watching those decorations.

Henry might be a son of a noble but since he was a child he's always outside playing with the commoners.

Having an average face can help you disguise your real status.

The agustin family is always showing off their luxury and their status... so different from the lord of Gi.

Henry heard things about the lord of that land. They all said that he never stayed in his house and work on a guild.

He's a man who holds connection towards the Avaleon duke. However, despite the reliable ally, he likes fooling around. Always seen messing with the adventurers and playing around on his land.

That's what all the rumors says to him.

Henry sat down on his chair and stared at the dishes in front of him. He should not eat yet so he waited for his siblings and his father.

The first one who entered is his oldest sister. Anne Agustin, She's labeled as the wisest agustn throughout the their land. she's married to the oldest son of the Stone famiglia.

She's currently staying at the agustin mansion because of she and her husband is in the middle of argument.

There's actually no need for her to leave and that could be considered as disrespectful but Anna is labeled as the wisest for nothing.

The next one who entered is his younger brother. He's in the age of 12. Henry hate him the most because of his two-faced and haughty attitude.

Jean Agustin walk towards his seat after kicking henry's shin. henry paid no attention on it and is still being gloomy and depress.

The next one who entered is his younger sister, Jane Agustin who loves pushing him around. She acts like a boy, self proclaiming that she's superior than men.

She doesn't want to marry anyone that's why she's still isn't promise by anyone.

the next one who entered is his older brother who is supposed to be the next lord but henry accidentally gain it.

he looks so sleepy and tired probably because he took an all nigher finishing all the documents their father gave him, Philip agustin.

the last one is his second older brother who has the most attractive face among the other agusin children.

He has long brown hair that ended on his shoulder and a pair of droopy black eyes.

He's really mysterious so henry doesn't like interacting with him. he kind of felt that he's dangerous.

Vincent agustin sat on the seat on the left side of the biggest chair and smiled at his siblings.

his gaze landed at his 3rd brother and saw him emitting a depress aura.

Vincent was confused and amuse at the same time. he never saw his younger brother not being proud and confident.

"What's on your mind henry?" he politely asked.

it was well known that the Agustin siblings aren't close to each other so it wasn't a surprise when the maids heard the second young master questioned in a polite manner.

"A friend of mine is visiting here"

with that everyone's eyebrow raise.

"you are serious right?" Jane agustin asked.

Jane knows her 3rd older brother the best. Yeah she always like pushing him around ad pressuring him to do things he hates. but they are still siblings.

despite the odds and misunderstanding between them, they couldn't change the fact that they are siblings. so after knowing that the most distant brother of him has a friend made her speechless.

She's at loss for words about this news. No one informed her that henry has a friend. Yeah she's a bit happy about that but... it makes her feel unhappy as well.

No knowing about this trivial detail about her brother made her realize that they are really not close nor to her other siblings.

The maids are right. to these people sitting around the table with her, carrying with the same last name with her... Siblings is just a word.

"Yeah... no, aahm i can't really call her a friend but i guess an acquaintance then?"

Philip scoff after hearing the uncertainty of the voice of his brother.

"As i thought, who would want to be with an average looking guy like you?"

"Now now brother, Not everyone hates Henry"

Philip glance at vincent and rolled his eyes before glaring at henry.

He loathes henry among his siblings. The young man will be the next lord while he will be left with nothing but a right hand to his younger brother.

Just the thought of him working and henry just sitting and waiting for him to do all the work done, infuriates him.

he doesn't know what came to his father's mind that he's willing to pass his standing towards his average looking brother.

He's just a good for nothing who keeps on chasing the lady on the lady on the brothel.

While all the works where being dump towards him the other is fooling around.

He really wanted to kill him. but how can he? when he's just a coward who always follow his father.

"when will your friend visit henry?" Vincent ask in a calm manner.

he knows that his younger brother is afraid of him... the reason? he's clearly aware of it.

"i don't know, maybe later"