Chapter 61

"i am the first person you thought to call after finding out something? i suddenly felt attack... why is that?"
-Suzue Reed

Chapter 61: Lucas and Tatum

i stared at the man white blue hair and blue eyes. he as well is staring at me. both of us where the same expression. Cold and emotionless.

we are in the inn's lobby sitting on one of the tables.

i am in a situation that you can cal cliche that always happen in the movies and novels.

long lost brothers reunited because of the heroine. Both of them would catch feelings towards the heroine and would fight for her attention.

but that won't happen, i am already interested at someone. Unfortunately that someone is temporarily gone and was replaced with a person who keep on calling me as tristan.

i don't even know who is it.

"So ahmm. we found out that tatum has a twin brother and he just told it to just three days ago and we want to find his brother. tatum remembered everything because of his ability and knows what you look like.

Blonde hair and Blue eyes. the same blue eyes he has. And we are confident that we would find you and here you are ahmm."

What? did she expect some dramatic reunion or something?

As if.

I really don't care if i have a twin brother or something. i won't die not knowing that.

"So?" I raise an eyebrow

she seem panic and didn't know what to do but decided to narrate our backstory again.

"You both grew up in an orphanage and tatum was adopted by our family causing you two to grew apart from each other. i hope you won't get angry towards my brother ahmm your brother"

i just sigh and didn't reply but then i remembered something.

"You have an ability to remember things ?" i asked and he nod.

what am i asking something obvious, i already know he's a card holder. and his confirmation immediately answered my question

"I am the holder of the Ace" he's a mage.

"Ace... what suit are you?"

"Suit?" don't tell me he doesn't now about the suit?

"suit, what suit is your card?" he looks confused but then i notice the mark on his wrist. with a swift move i grab his hand and stared at the mark on his wrist.

"Ace of heart" i humm and let go of his wrist.

His mark is the same as the jack of spades'. the difference is The mark is a heart and the letter is A with a glass like font.

"They are four suit. The diamond, the spade, the cover or the club, and the heart... each of these suit has 14 cards. you are the Ace of Heart. he's the king of heart. " i pointed at the prince and the pair of them stared at each other and to me.

"We didn't know that they are many of us that has these"

"Only few knows" i went back to my cold demeanor and observes the other two.

"i have one too" hadley showed me her clavicle and i choke on my own saliva.

does this lady doesn't have any decency on her system?!

ajax reacted immediately and raises her collar to hide her clavicle.

The three men seems shocked as well but immediately ignored her.