Chapter 75

"You win, have my head... never thought someone would like my head that much"

Chapter 75: Henry agustin

Never thought that one day the great suzue reed would yield in a duel.

no. no one would expect that even his father who always beat her won't expect her to yield that easily.

Suzue reed is a kind of person that wouldn't give up easily.

she's calculative, in a fight her brain will process fast, the mechanical of her brain works magical.

Even though there are times that the screws on it loosen it wouldn't stop calculating every possibilities that might happen to her actions.

every move is calculated. when she raise her hand many paths will open, every step she takes all the flaws of the target will shows.

Exaggeration, but that's what she is.

so when she suddenly yield. she knows it's a wrong move.

And if she has a system like in the other transmigration novel she can immediately hear it reporting the favorability of the townsfolk.

the sound of lessening with a warning siren that shows hows lower it is, will lingers in her ear.

thank the god who sent her in this world. she doesn't have a system.

but she could see the glares from the people and the rage of the young lord.

"Why?!!"

In 5 seconds, suzue started thinking what to say.

She's very much aware that one word from her will cause her to immediate disadvantage.

A proud Noble man's pride isn't easy to be trample. and yielding when he shows his prideful stance is a bad move.

introducing herself and using the name of her dukedom isn't one of the options too.

It will immediately put a 'vicious' and 'spoiled heir' label before her name. The people in anemos will immediately hesitate to follow her.

then all she could do in this situation is to explain her part.

it might look tame and handed them an easy win win situation but suzue isn't that kind.

no she isn't known to her kindness. she's the last person you'll label with that adjective.

yeah... so not her.

"I don't why you are so eager to defeat me... i am obviously a girl, and i have a lover. I accepted your duel to give you face.

You can have the woman, spare my life"

Everyone went silent and stared at the young lord.

"Come to think of it, The young lord's opponent is obviously a girl why would he insist on fighting her?"

"is this just some excuse to punish her from touching that prostitute?"

"How cruel"

"Hmpp, i misunderstood him"

Suzue resist the urge to smile and played with her saber.

"Never thought you'll stoop this low young lord. i am just a weak woman who can't even kill a fly.

You win, have my head... never thought someone would like my head that much"

She said those words while swinging the saber weakly.