Chapter 27

"The world, even the smallest parts of it, is filled with things you don't know."
― Sherman Alexie, 

Chapter 27: Mysteries (part 2)

it's a diary, but why is she using a human skin for a mere diary? ...

'My name is Elona, sister of liliana'

her name is Elona sister of liliana, it was stated her that she accidentally fell on the lake and almost drown, when she woke up she remembered her past life. 

she was a a normal office worker in the middle of her 30s when suddenly a truck crash towards her, and then she put a curse towards the truck.

my eyebrow rose and glance at kai who's playing with the hem of my skirt and staring at me silently with no emotions in his eyes and paired with cold expression causing me to shudder a bit. 

i ignore the action i involuntary did and asked.

"why is she cursing a mere inanimate object? why can't she curse the drive?" he smiled and the calm emotion and warm expression on his face went back.

"don't mind it" i was about to go back to reading when he suddenly kisses the side of my lip and pinches my chin lightly and kisses my lip which i immediately responded,

.

.

"what are you reading ezu?" i glance at my sister and leans on the couch of my room and smiled lazily.

"a novel.. it's not that good though, but i want to finish it"

"if it's not good then why are you finishing it?" i smiled and shrugs my shoulders causing her to sigh and went back to reading and i went back to reading too.

when her past memories went back, she found out that she reincarnated as Elona the villainess of liliana and her three knights, and the sister of the heroine.

Elona and liliana are the daughters of a mere commoner,  both are complete opposite to each other, elona is full of schemes and very lazy while liliana is innocent and hardworking.

liliana one day save an injured young man in the forest and the man fell in love with her after he woke up.

i stop  reading and wrinkles my forehead, suddenly falling n love with your savior is a bit... i mean you should feel thankful towards your savior first right?

i flip the next page and read the content causing my eyebrow to raise.

it turns out the man was a prince and elona was so jealous that she acted rude towards the prince and her sister, 

at first the prince let it be but one day Elona suddenly push liliana on the ground causing her knees to bruise. the prince weirdly didn't say anything and just help her sister.

that's when the bullying of elona towards her sister started... 

the next capture target was a genius wizard, wizards in this era were being feared and look down so when liliana just brush it away and treated him normally, the man fell in love with her too.

the next one was their cousin, their cousin was cold and silent he only talks to his best friend who's always with him.

their cousin fell in love with Liliana too, it was a love at first sight... because of his attraction towards the lady he change, he learn to smile and laugh and communicate normally towards the other.

Elona was so angry and jealous and plotted something again... at the day of the festival in their hometown she cause a chaos while pretending as her sister however, it wasn't successful and was discovered.

but it didn't stop there... cause the three men found liliana one day covered with blood and all the evidence pointed to one person, Elona.

Eleno was tortured and was thrown to land of fotia there she was molested and raped over and over again causing her to lost her sanity and tried to kill herself but failed.

she died when hungry packs of dogs ate her weak body.

her death was gross that's why Elona when she regain her memories immediately decided to ignore the characters, however fate has its own plans.

she fell in love with the prince who keep on disturbing her peace, got attached to her cousin who continuously help her on trying to not pick a fight with her sister, and she fell in love with the wizard too who help her when she was kidnapped.

what happen next was very surprising, the best friend of her cousin turns out to be a wizard too, a very scheming one.

this wizard was the reason of her remembering her past life, this wizard knows what will happen to the original elona, this wizard was bored and use her life to his entertainment.

and one of his puppet was her sister... we found out that this wizard owns 52 cards that contains his power, 4 of them controls the rest, to steal his power they need to steal the 4 cards.

the king, the queen, the ace, and the jack.

'but i have the feeling that we are wrong'

my eyebrow raise when there was no words written in the next page, unknowingly a smile slowly curled on my lips.

"interesting'

"what was it ?"

i smiled at my sister who suddenly widens her eyes in surprise.

"oh... is.. is something wrong? your oddly happy" i just shake my head as a no and stood up

"i'm going back to my room sleep well"

"hm you too"

i have a feeling that things would get more interesting.

.

.

The next day the Headmaster gather every 1st students in the hall,

i stood in front of the equess class and the boys lined behind me.

one by one student entered the hall and went to make their lines too. we waited for the headmaster to start and the next words that came out on his lips made my lip curved in a interested smile.

"The king decided to make the 1st year travel the other lands, the main purpose of this is to help you ladies, gentlemen to make connections and study the other lands" 

i silently observe his face and it has no emotion but what intrigue me the most is how his hands were slightly shaking and his eyes intently observing every student

when his eyes  landed towards mine i immediately know this year would surely keep me awake.