Chapter 70

"You said you love me but you are hindering my movements, chaining my actions, and stripping away my happiness."
- Levi Daniels

Chapter 70: Unrequited love

"you" melannie stared at me and i ested my chin on my hand.

"Miss reed, what is it?"

she smiled at me politely which i replied with a same politeness.

"do you believe in time loop?"

i saw her eyes trembles a bit and witness how she hid both of her hands behind her.

xavier did the same. but i know this is an action of trying to hide their hands trembling.

"what? time loops of course not, time loops isn't re-"

"sorry let me replace that"

I pause and stared at the waitress putting our breakfast in front of us.

"Enjoy"

"Thank you" noah express his thanks while i went back staring at melannie who's now visibly smiling falsely.

"Are you aware that we are in a time loop"

"Wow really? that's sounds impossible? wait it's not my birthday today, haha what's with the joke?"

i just smiled causing her to stop laughing.

"Oh you aren't joking?"

"Maybe i'm not, maybe i am. or am i joking? or am i not? who knows maybe i was.... or maybe i wasn't"

her smile twitch and she stared me as if i am crazy

"Anyway i am going back to work"

i just hum, i aw in my corner in my eyes, levi walking towards us

with a teasing grin i called him.

"Come here, darling"

i saw him glared at me but sigh and ignored my call sign.

which is rude. no, no one shall ignore someone calling you darling especially if her name is suzue.

"what?" i glance at melannie who is frozen in her steps.

she's staring at us in shock.

"There is it again, but it's mixed with jealousy and pain"

with a huge smile.

i held levi's hand and lightly pulled her towards me and kisses his cheek.

"You... what the hell is your problem?"

i heard him whisper but i ignore it and stared at melannie who's now glaring at us.

she suddenly rushes towards us and pulled levi away from me and kisses him.

surprise we couldn't react immediately. levi on the other hand is shock silly.

levi pushes her causing her to stare at him in surprise.

"What the fuck is your problem!? so disgusting, where's your dignity woman?!"

welp now everyone, witness the cruelty of levi daniels.

"what... i... i, i am not sorry. i did this because she kissed you i was jealous!. i love you!'

"Well id on't love you, tsk who would like someone as unattractive as you"

i whistled lowly and watch the drama unfold.

"I ... i did everything i could to show how much i love you!, i didn't accept your fee! i didn't stop you from the noises even though it strains my business!"