Chapter 87

"Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone."
― Dorothy Parker

[Warning: Gore ahead]

Chapter 87: Beauty

suzue stared at the guard who blocked them from entering the mansion.

suzue put down ethan and without hesitation she swiftly kicked the guard on his neck and a loud crushing sound emitted from it.

her sister stared at her in disbelief causing her to stare at him in confusion

"What's wrong?"

"Why did you kick the guard?!"

suzue went a silent and utter an, "oh".

"We are not here to sneak in?"

"No!" she just shrug and walk inside.

her plan was to sneak in because it's much more exciting that way. well i guess her companions thoughts differ fro her.

"Be nice"

"Yes, of course milady" she awn ad opened the door for them.

suzue before entering the mansion notice one odd thing. there are only few guards guarding the mansion.

and in the entrance there's only one and now there's none.

It was weird so suzue calmly raises her guard up and decided to walk behind them and quietly observe their surrounding.

"where are the maids and the guards? eh ezu what is that?" suzue stared at her sister and saw her staring at her chin.

that's when suzue finally notice something itchy and a slight pain on her chin. confused she raise her hand and touch it.

there's a two a tiny bump on it. it's seems to be a pimple?

this is new to her. she always know how to clean her face and take good care of her skin. she's a girl after all so witnessing an odd predicament on her face made her feel surprised.

she took a deep breath and stared at her sister only to feel surprise again. because she could see pimples everywhere on her sister's face.

lilith seems to notice her troubled expression and touch her face and felt scared.

"My face. what happened?"

then they stared at the others and saw them has the same problem as her.

suzue stared at ethan and fell in contemplation.

it's impossible for ethan to have the same problem as her. so she knows this isn't normal.

"Let's go" they all went back to walking.

the whole mansion is filled with silence, only their footsteps ad breathing can be heard. it's so silent that suzue felt chill crawling on her spine.

she might like silence but the silence in the mansion is unbearable. she doesn't like it.

she frown when she notice her body getting heavy and her breathing turn rapid.

she raise her hand and once again was startled. she didn't know if it's just her or it's real.

she suddenly turned fat.

she squeezes her cheeks and wasn't surprise when she felt it getting chubbier.

"This is a disgrace. i want to go home" she stared at rose who's face is a mess.

Pimples and darkheads could be seen on her round fat face. her slim and sexy boy are now full of fats. her smooth skin looks like dry and it even started to shed skin.

"you should be thankful you are not dead yet" suzue snickered at ethan's words towards the woman.

"i prefer being dead than having this body!" they slowly back away from her.

she looks insane.. she grips her hair and cried so much that even snots are oming out from her nose.

"Disgusting. stop acting like a brat and let's go" suzue frown and walks away.

"Ezu there's a maid there" she followed lilith's finger and saw a maid who's fatter than them.

she couldn't even see her neck and her body senses anymore.

she seemed to be getting bigger and bigger. suzue worriedly frown and walk towards the maid. however, before she could come near the maid she suddenly explode.

her eyes went wide and took a big step backwards to avoid the blood and flesh hitting her.

suzue never saw something gross like this before?. her fingers trembles a bit and her lips are now paler than anyone.

the organs flew on the wall and the grown, she could even see the liquid fats on the bloods.

"Omy ghad"

"ugh"

her trembling finger rose to her lips and she started to feel the urge to vomit.

she took a step backwards again when an eyeball roll towards her. there's still muscles left attach on it causing her to groan in disgust.

"ezu i wan-" lilith couldn't finish her words and vomit on the floor.

rose did the same while crying and ethan started crying.

the strong smell of blood and vomit slowly filled the hallway.

suzue walk towards ethan and silently hug him letting him cry on her big stomach.

"let's walk on different path" she said in a shaky tone and all of them weakly agreed.

she carried ethan with difficulty and walk towards the other path.

noah grips tightly on her skirt and is trembling badly. her face is deathly pale causing him to look sickly.

lilith hugs her large arms and silently walk beside her.

suzue felt that the mansion turned huge. they have been walking so long and she could see many paths on their way. she even saw aftermath of the body explosion on those paths.

she finally realize that the mansion turned into a labyrinth.

how did it happened... she didn't know.

after a few hours of walking.

she finally realize they have been walking on circles. the rooms were gone and they have been in the same hallways.

she frown when she notice they are getting fatter.

"I don't want to die i don't want to die idon'twant to die i dontwannadie idontwanttodie"

she heard rose mumbling fast under her breath.

suzue greet her teeth and wipes her sweat. and started walking again, minutes later she finally saw a huge door.

she put down the kid and took a deep breath.

Because of their body getting huge and heavy, walking was not easy. she even carried the kid who's also as fat as them.

thankfully suzue is used on carrying weights. but it was still hard. she panted and stared at noah who nod at her.

in this labyrinth, noah's accurate instinct can help them. but he was petrified at the organs and bloodshed left by the explosion that he couldn't concentrate on helping her.

this lead them taking hours to find a room.

when suzue opened the door. she didn't expect to be greeted with a beautiful man.

all she could do is frown.