Chapter 92

"The whole scene seems like t came out from a novel so lucas felt disgusted a bit but decided to not comment anything"

Chapter 92: Land of Dasos

"So this is dasos?"

"You sound like an old man tch" ethan rolled his eyes at his sister and ignored her.

The five of them stood at the entrance of the dasos and lightly nod in appreciation.

The land live up to its name. Tress could be seen everywhere and the houses are made of woods and are crafted carefully causing it to look like a modern house.

There are tree houses as well and few of the shops are made like a tree.

The ground has stones to step in and it's filled with grasses that are green. There are few fallen leaves but it didn't took away the beauty of the place.

The people were fashionable dress in green and brown. They certainly look like people from dasos.

Suzue blink when she felt a cold liquid drops on her head. Her attention rested on a fallen white thing and raises her hand to catch it.

When it slowly landed on her hand she felt the cold sensation it brought. It's starting to snow.

She took a deep breath and started to walk towards the town. People were staring at them. They are all wearing smiles and seems to be greeting them with politeness. But suzue could see the empty gazes they have.

Raising her eyebrows she chooses to ignore them and inserted both of her hands inside her pocket.

Dasos is a beautiful land but has 3 very strict rules. Everyone should follow it when they are inside the land. Those three rules consist of;

1. No one shall talk about the faeries nor the nymph.

2. A dasos townfolk should smile, always.

3. Never dirty yourself or your surroundings.

Failed to follow this three rules will receive a punishment.

"Mother!" Suzue glance at noah when he heard him scream.

He watch as he runs towards the woman who's holding a basket filled with fruits.

Suzue lightly observes the woman and then glances away. She didn't want to be rude but she really didn't like talking to people who looks like she gave up on life and will die any minute.

"Noah! My son!" In the corner of her eye she can see how the fake smile of the woman turn real and glistening tears fell down from her tear duct.

I guess she's wrong. A mother will totally fake smile if she couldn't see her son anymore.

She wonders how many things have she been wrong?

"I miss you mother! Look i brought friends with me!"

"I miss you too dear!, You look so clean and good. Those friends of yours must be taking care of you greatly i feel relieve"

They hug for a few minutes while weeping happily. Suzue up unused to such scenes shifted awkwardly and cough lightly before deciding to walk away and search for lucas.

She heard a light laugh behind her and footsteps following her. She immediately know who is it but decided to ignore him.

"Are you hungry?"

"No"

"I am. Let's eat" she wanted to refused but her stomach suddenly grumble causing her to stop walking and kai to smile at her.

"Let's eat?"

"Tch"

"I'm hungry too woman stop being a child and just accept his offer"
Ethan tiredly said and rub his tummy.

Lilith silently laugh at the trio and watch them fell into a silent stare off. The two males versus her sister.

In the end she was defeated and lazily agreed.

"Oh ahm you children can eat in our home?"

Home... What a warm word. Noah happily though and stared at his idol. Unconsciously showing a puppy eyes.

Noah haven't been with his mother so long. He wanted to be with her and her friends, he wanted his mother to accept his friends.

"I see. Then please allow us to be shameless for today" lilith answered in suzue's stead.

She knows that her sister wouldn't disagree to any of her decisions.

And as she thought, she didn't heard her refused and just sigh.

"Come" the woman smiled happily and gestured them to follow her.

They followed her completely forgetting the people who are waiting for them.

And speaking off... Lucas frown and stared at the calendar hanging on the wall.

He is clearly aware that something is happening at the nero that causes the others to delay their way towards this land.

He frown and sigh throwing curses under his breath that are clearly targeting a certain albino.

"Hey hey hadley! Look at this pretty dress! It suits you!" He heard a very angelic voice and glance lightly towards the source and saw a boy that has the same height of the blonde woman.

They saved him from a rubbery and become attach towards the only girl of the group.

Who happens to be. The first person who saw him getting in trouble.

The whole scene seems like t came out from a novel so lucas felt disgusted a bit but decided to not comment anything.

"Really?? Thank you! I guess i'll try it!" He heard hadley answer.

Lucas tuned the two down and blankly stared back at the clock and watch it tick slowly.

"Hey" he called his brother who turned towards him and closes his book .

Tatum didn't need to be asked and lightly flick his hand and a mirror appeared. Lucas watches how the mirror appeared in front of him and observes the twirl from it turn into an image.

He almost choke to death when he saw the woman he have been waiting for days. Sleeping peacefully on the rocking chair.

He would not feel angry by this because he knows how the woman tends to sleep from time to time without everyone's knowledge.

But what made him angry is when he saw the background. Trees that are very familiar to him are swaying gently with the wind. The house that is made with wood that can be easily found in the place where they planned to meet.

Enrage he screamed.

"SUZUE FUCKING REED! WAKE UP YOU SH*T!!!!"