32.

Jin was sick.

Therefore the whole dorm was at a standstill. Everyone who was headed to the studio was behind schedule, hoseok had been tasked with getting food, i was at his sickbed.

"Jin?" I whispered to him, slowly shaking him. I didn't want to startle him but he wasn't really moving.

"jin." i said, only slightly louder.

He shifted under his blanket, slowly coming to. His hair was a mess, standing in all different directions. Eyes half open and a frown.

"hoseoks went out to get some things, he'll probably take his time so i hope you aren't too hungry" i laughed lightly, helping him sit up.

He cracked a smile, but closed his eyes soon after.
I rested my head on his bed, in the quiet, i heard a slight movement, before i felt his hand stroking my hair.

"your hairs too long" he said, rolling on his side to get a better look.
I laughed into to bed.
"im serious, sometimes i can't see your face- it upsets me" i could hear him grinning.

I lifted my head up, but his hand still in my hair.
"maybe ill cut it, or maybe ill let it grow past my shoulder, i haven't decided"

"that's a no then" he laughed lightly being careful not to cough.

I simply smiled at him, he knew the answer.

Jin looked up at the clock "you need to go to the studio soon" 
I shook my head, not saying a world.
"no you need to go"
"nuh uh"
"go."

I frowned, sitting up in my hair.
"let me stay with you-"
He blinked at me.

"fine" i groaned, knowing i had lost.

I slowly backed away, dragging my feet.
"yoongi will kill you if you don't hurry up"
"im fine with that" i smiled.

I waved goodbye before closing the door.

Taehyung appeared at my shoulder. He was dressed in his red coat and grey hat, as always
"you ready?" he grinned.
I nodded.

I heard a snap behind me. Everyone looked around to see jungkook squeezing the life out of a water bottle.

I gritted my teeth. I wanted to ask if him what was up but i couldn't open my mouth to form the words. And taehyung had already dragged me out.

I didn't think he wanted me to speak.

I just squeezed his hand.

I couldn't see his face, his hair was covering his face.

I knew he was mad at jungkook.

I didn't want to say anything in case he snapped at me.

As he said a few days ago. He was doing it for me. I had privately brought he was immature, but i think it goes deeper than that.

And i didn't like or want to be held accountable for their disagreements.

Don't use me as an excuse because you aren't friends

Maybe if i just kept myself at a distance to begin with they would still be friend.
No offence to taehyung but he needs jungkook more than he needs me,

And if they're friends again i won't have to keep watching my back at night thinking jungkook is gonna kill me.

"Jisung?" taehyung pulled at my arm.

"Huh" i looked up

"We're almost there" he jumped up and down pointing to the building i nodded. We went up the stairs to the dance studio.