86.

people are going to kill me bc of this chapter i am sure of it. some ppl will be happy. anyway. this has been painful to edit.

I don't know how long I was there, but it seemed to fly by. The hours we spent refreshed me. Humanising. I wanted to stay in that moment forever.

It was so loud, yet only 4 people were present, jeewoo could have been 12 people. Every second that went by wasn't a waste. Even in the moments where nothing was said I still smiled. I made sure I took pictures. Pictures of the most. Simple things. Anything to remember.

When it was finally time to leave, I had to go to the bathroom to cry. But today, it was out of happiness.

"do you really have to go? " dowoon hung on my arm. I could see his desperation.

"yes he does, he needs to go back and see-"

"SHUT UP"

"Wait, see who hyung!? Do you have a girlfriend-"

"come on its jisung it's not gonna be-"

"SHUT UP"

I whacked jeewoo on the head, however I was still putting my shoes on, so i missed.

I don't know who he was talking about, but i don't want to know.

Mum stood off to the side, her eyes rather shiny.

"It feels like this is the first time seeing you not from a screen." she smiled. It was sad. But the good kind.

Leaving is so difficult. And when faced with the cold corridors again I was like a balloon deflating.

I sighed, closing my eyes. Time to go back.

But not just yet. I have an idea.

_

I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing, but I've seen people do it enough times. Some shops have printers in and I was always envious of my friends when they went out and printed their photos.

So I'm going to live out that tiny dream of printing out photos.

I plugged my phone into the machine, bouncing up and down in excitement.

I made sure no photo from today was missed. Even out of focus blurry ones.

Every one of them was precious.

As I moved further down my camera roll, I found other photos.

Jimin and I are messing about with something of jungkooks. Our smiles are evil and mischievous.

Then Jungkook himself. An actual photo of the 2 of us, our first photo. Something about it made me tear up.

Then a photo after photo with jin, or of jin.

I think he would try to take one every day, something about keeping track of how handsome he is. I don't know why I'm in those pictures.

This is going to cost a lot but it is worth it.

Then hoseok, to whom would send me photos i don't even remember taking. Some of them i was asleep in his shoulder, some we were just messing about.

Namjoon, i was enraged to find out i only had a couple photos together. Maybe it's because he hates being on camera, but I still selfishly ached..

Taehyung's photos were always in blunk, you would go so long without seeing his face before you were greeted with a plethora of images.

And then finally yoongi.

He's camera shy, so for a change it's me taking pictures of him. But I know he secretly likes them.

Then there was a group photo from jin's birthday.