33.

I woke up at 8 , breaking my streak of waking up at 10 or 11.

The sun was rising and i was practically buzzing. I grabbed a pillow and sat by the window. I took time to notice if the sky was pink, as i wholeheartedly believe in that if it was a certain colour, i could predict the weather however seeing no pink or red in the sky, just a pleasant orange.I fell asleep at the window. It wasn't even that early, why am i suddenly tired?

"Jisung?" A voice called sounding far away.

"Hello?" I looked around the eyes half-closed. I could see a figure in the blur.

"Why are you sleeping here?" It was hoseok. It was as though the sun had risen twice today. He smiled, lifting me and putting me on the sofa.

 "I got up early" i said tiredly burring my head into his chest.

"And you were doing what?" He chuckled.

"I was predicting the weather" i mumbled eyes still closed.

"And i thought i was weather boy" he sighed looking at the sky which was now yellow and blue.

"We can stay here for a while, jin is sleeping so we can let him be" hoseok said stroking my hairI nodded. I felt at peace. My drained feeling had not returned and I'm slightly glad but worried about the future, there is a lot of work still to be done on the album, and i still need to record a bit more, and finish some more songs. Then soon peaceful things like this will be hard to come by. Promotions, concerts. And don't forget the stress of personal lives to.

Like him.

I'm considered does he know im here? With someone like him anyway. Something has to be in it for him. And whats in Seoul? Always have to be something for himself

"You okay?" Hoseok said hand still in my hair.

I hummed in response, to tired to talk.He laughed.Min Seokyun.His name entered my head for the first time in years. It seemed.But his face and personality were all remembered. Trust me he's not that hard to forget.He's so stereotypical.It amuses me that me saying that, would make him incredibly angry.He liked being an individual.Seokhyun was normal once.

"Jang Jisung detection, this is the 3rd time this week" Mrs Park pushed up her glasses not even bothering to look up from her paperwork. 

"Shit" i mumbled looking at my watch. Everyone was settled and was now completing work silently.

"Sit down" she finally looked up. But when she did, her expression changed once she saw my face to one of sympathy. I must look a mess.I found my seat and went through the lesson, and the rest of the day the same.The sky was grey and dark by the time i returned to Mrs parks room.

"Mrs" i slid the door open, announcing my presents. She nodded.

"Sit" she said quietly. I sat at the back by the window, wanting to keep watch to see if it rained. It did.

Heavy, thick droplets of rain and the wind was strong, pushing everything on the window ledge into disarray, multiple papers fell out the window. They flew about in swirls, someone's poetry homework passed by my window

"Really" she said to herself sighing. She pursed her lips and grabbed her coat. She was an elderly lady, and as she drew on her raincoat and little tartan scarf she reminded me of my grandma. 

"You wanna borrow this?" I held out my umbrella. She smiled kindly thanking me before quickly running out to retrieve what was left of her papers. I decided to watch. It's not every day you get to see an old lady run around the tennis courts trying to retrieve a badly written poetry essay. I'm surprised she made it downstairs so quickly.I heard the door open behind me and slam shut making me jump.my head snapped round to look at who it was.I practically choked on air. He was tall, his hair was long and covered his eyes.To find a greater word to describe him, one i don't use often; beautiful.