49.

I fell out of bed.

Thats the kind of society we live in nower days

Where people leave the HOUSE AT 6 IN THE MORNING

in everyone's excuse in the post-it note they had let us 'sleep in' as

a 'treat' while they go out and work or do whatever

Leaving the 2 youngest by themselves is not a good idea anyway,

And especially when we had feelings of disdain towards each other, we had to do things our selves until we were due to be at a dance rehearsal.

I was sitting upright at the breakfast table uncomfortable being alone.

I was forcing breakfast down, fearing the words of namjoon in my head about how breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

Jungkook looked like he was on the verge of tears when he realised there is no bread.

It's even more comical when you realise he ate all the bread.

It is his fault. He is boring when it comes to his toast. But i shall not go into that discussion again.

I find it funny how jungkook is paying for his wrongdoings by eating a rather dull bowl of cereal.

It was very awkward to, jungkook and i sat at opposite ends of the table. It reminded me of when rich people get into arguments and sit at opposite ends of their long as table brooding to themselves as they ate soup.

Only difference is, is that we were eating corn flakes and not in the middle of a failing marriage. My head started to feel heavy as i shuffled around.

"we'll leave in half an hour" i mumbled taking his bowl. He didn't even notice he was half asleep.

"whatever" he mumbled, and tried to take a spoonful of cereal, but in reality, he was scooping air.

I raised my eyebrows and closed my eyes, pretending i didn't see.

I went back to my room and got changed, when i returned, jungkook was asleep on the sofa.

"i swear to-" i couldn't even finish my sentence.

He hasn't even gotten changed at all and was lying on his tummy, like a starfish.

I have no idea how to wake him up. I thought of how i would like to be woken up by an almost stranger.

The thing is you wouldn't so i had to think deeper.

First, i guess break it to him he HAS to wake up

Tip water over him? Tempting but no.

Smash something over his head? No that might be illegal- my head gave an ache of pain kicking me back into focus.

I settled with just waking him up normally. I set banana milk in his vision so the first thought in his head was not to commit violence against me.

"jungkook. Get up. Please" i mumbled. He and stirred slightly.

Sighing i leaned over him again.

"Please wake up? We have to leave very very soon" i whispered, using the pillow to poke him rather than make actual contact with him.

No movement.

The last straw. I grabbed a cold caprisun and threw it at him

He soon shot up.

"what-" he gasped. I tried to bite back a laugh.

"Please get up" i said taking a step back and throwing the carton at him.