24.

Jisung pov

I got halfway down the road before i realised i had forgotten my skateboard, my mind was too preoccupied with hoseok. How a man of his calibre had come to fill my mind over the last month i dont know...

I groaned dragging my feet back to the dorm. my skateboard may make me look like a 12-year-old boy but it was better than walking.

I took the stairs, flying up every step pretty quickly for someone who had not long fallen down a flight. i thought about the sealed cuts on my chin, hoseok on my mind again. curse him. so long ago it seemed when he had patched up my cuts.

i snuck back into the dorm, trying to be as quiet as possible, not wanting to alert hoseok and get stuck in his gaze again.

He probably didnt care, as he had so boldly stated yesterday. so no matter how many small mistakes i make, he would assume they reflect me entirely. but i still ached. 

i speed-walked to my room, not wasting any time to get on the floor and start looking for my board. 

I looked around the floor for the board. "fuck" i cursed. the floor was hurting my knees. 

"The indignity" i got onto my stomach, sticking my head under the bed searching for those familiar set of wheels. 

Boxes neatly labelled, made with a label making machine by dowoon.

I moved one box to revile my skateboard. How it got here, i don't know. I admired it for a moment. I was about to remove my self from under the bed , but then i heard shouting.

Ok.

"-always clinging on you, manipulating you, it's sickening" It was fine before he was here." It sounded close by, like yoongi

Though what he said was muffled, i could hear it. What is his problem?

But i knew what is the problem was. I was pissed. Why couldn't he just let it be?

I grabbed the board and got up, but i forgot i was under my bed. A cold metal bar smacked the bottom of my neck.

Rage and pain shot through me, almost like a survival instinct i threw the board out but hitting my head, this time my crown.

I lay there for a good 2 minutes, waiting for the pain to vanish. My phone vibrated and i knew it was youngk complaining. I crawled out and slowly got up.

My head was spinny again, so i held the wall for support. Or at least what i thought was the wall. I leant on the air, and gravity pulled me down making me knock over my chair.

"Fucking hell" i said to my self.

I was angry. Hearing yoongis voice again made all yesterdays anger return.

I tried to pick up my chair but it kept falling.
So i didn't bother.

I grabbed my stuff to see hoseok and yoongi staring out into the hallway at my room. Oh, so hoseok was talking to him. Birds of a feather.

I gritted my teeth before walking away.

"Told you" i heard yoongi muttered. Closing the door.

"Ever considered YOU a problem?" someone snapped.

I knocked on the door running a hand through my hair waiting patiently for someone to answer the door.

I heard a yell from inside.

"Brian Why is there a random guy at the door? Have you been-" the voice was cut off by a crash and a yell and footsteps.